+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need help, can't decide!

Re: I need help, can't decide!

I missed your BB posts, Julian. Sorry it didn't work out for you, but glad to have you back.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I'm sorry things didn't work out as you wanted, Julian. But that just means there's something better waiting for you. Best of luck finding out what that is!

FORT Fogey

I'm sad it didn't work out either, but I am over it. And... (ducks) Everything happens for a reason! I allowed my mind to change and come up with a new plan and decide this wasn't for me even though I didn't have a choice in the matter.

I am SO glad it happened to me though. I literally went through hell this past month (and grew up so much from it. It wasn't boot camp, it was, but since I was in med hold we weren't allowed to do ANYTHING it was pretty much Big Brother, with the game of being to get home ASAP and being surrounded by literal crazy people, a few of which were suicidal and murderous, one of which directly threatened my life, and was serious about it too... he's in jail now because of other things)

I now understand how the people in the Big Brother house feel. I think my situation was harder because I was in no game, this was my life, and we had NO entertainment (unless you watch the crazy people...)

But because this happened, I am going to chase my dreams, all of them, and go to college for something I want to do rather then something I kind of want to do that makes alot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2541923;
    But because this happened, I am going to chase my dreams, all of them, and go to college for something I want to do rather then something I kind of want to do that makes alot of money.
    A wise and excellent decision. Let us know what you decide you want to do.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

I already know it's something to do with writing (defiantly Creative Writing) (maybe Journalism for a magazine, but I like Creative Writing more) and video editing/directing... Marketing. Something along those lines, I just have to figure out the right degree plan for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123