+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Going on Monday?

Re: What's Going on Monday?

Monday is also the season finale for Heroes.

Newf: I'll be here for the unveiling of the speedo picture! Wouldn't miss it for the world!

I still haven't seen anything that would explain extra traffic on Monday.

It just looks like another episode of the regular shows that people are already watching and posting about. So I still don't get it.

All I can figure is Newfherder was right, it's because of the Speedo reveal!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

MRD

Disappointment sets in.

I thought it was the speedo picture.

Well now I have NOTHING to look forward too.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

If you look at our last record-breaking day, it was the night of the last Bachelor finale. We expect to break that record again on Monday night.

Thanks John

Soooo, no Newfherder Speedo then

Still scratching my head though..... I don't get how a show's finale would create such a surge. Don't the people who watch it watch it normally each week anyway? Why the sudden upsurge for a finale? Ah well, perhaps if I watched the show I'd understand... but I don't, and have no plans to. So I'll just sit here Monday nite and hope Newf is able to get those Speedo pics posted!
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2404769;

Still scratching my head though..... I don't get how a show's finale would create such a surge. Don't the people who watch it watch it normally each week anyway? Why the sudden upsurge for a finale? Ah well, perhaps if I watched the show I'd understand... but I don't, and have no plans to. So I'll just sit here Monday nite and hope Newf is able to get those Speedo pics posted!
    A lot of new members find us on finale nights. If the finale leaves them frustrated or they want to see how other people feel, they search the internet and usually end up here.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;2402628;
    What is it with that show? I mean I watch it, but...dang. Is it doing that well in the ratings? Are we just collecting all the Bachelor fans here?
    Very well. This season of the Bachelor has been bringing up some of the highest ratings ever in the history of the show. It's mainly because of DwtS. The most recent episode brought in 10.38 million viewers.

I Is Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by John;2404194;
    If you look at our last record-breaking day, it was the night of the last Bachelor finale. We expect to break that record again on Monday night.

What? Oh. And here I was all this time thinking that it was because of BB--that was the exact moment that Will was evicted...*Not that I'd know this...*
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Take a stroll into the Bachelor forums, especially the spoiler sub-forum. If you haven't, you might be surprised at the conversations. It goes way beyond "I like so-and-so."

Also, ABC has a prediction contest on their website and due to screencap sleuthing, FORT has a lot of people with perfect prediction records. Last season, a FORT member won the trip to Italy. But I suspect people get into the sleuthing just because they love it. Doing well in the ABC online game is a nice side benefit.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;2406639;
    Take a stroll into the Bachelor forums, especially the spoiler sub-forum. If you haven't, you might be surprised at the conversations. It goes way beyond "I like so-and-so."
    Nooooo, nooooo, nooooo... I decided long ago to stay out of the forums of shows I have no interest in, it's easy to get hit with stray flying objects.

But okay, now we know the answer to why FoRT might be busy tomorrow night. Darn, and here we were inviting people over to view the Newf Speedo show. Keep us advised when you reschedule, Newf!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast