+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: They Drive Me Crazy

No, I never saw her on that. Apparently she was really bad though cause thats why fluff hates her too.

Originally posted by Zhora
    Howard Stern is the first one that came to mind, and I didn't see him on anyone's list.

100% behind all of you that listed Dr. Laura. Yucko.

can't stand either of those....but at least Howard I can avoid if I don't turn on his show. Some of these other people never seem to leave the airwaves.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

After the oscars I have to add Micheal whatever his last name is.

The "Documentary" guy.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by StevieM
    Dr. Laura is #1 on my list
    this is what I think of her and her self righteous comments:
    I'm not a fan of Dr. Laura, so I've only heard her a couple of times, but I find the people who call into her show more annoying. What are they thinking? We all know she is self righteous and loves to rip on people. So when someone calls up and says, "I'm a single mom with kids by three different men and I'm pregnant now and I'm not sure who the daddy is..." what do they think she is going to say? I think people who are dumb enough to call into her deserve what they get. They are the ones keeping her on the air.

Other people who annoy me:
    Renee Zelwegger ( I used to think she was cute, but for some reason she just looks hideously ugly to me now)
    Cameron Diaz (only when she makes a public appearance--why can't she dress right? Why? She could be gorgeous and she looks like a homeless person. Why?)
    Corey Clark, and Paula Abdul when she drools over him.
    Susan Sarandon (don't know why, but I can't stand her)
    Ilona Carson (local news harlot on Phoenix's FOX affliliate, and to have to listen to her comments about AI and JM and other shows I like just frosts my cookies!)
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

lol_its_fun
    Billy Bob

FORT Fogey
    Jeanene Garafalo,, just a bag lady w/a big mouth

You're not the boss of me ollie's Avatar
    Carrot Top and Judge Judy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456