View Poll Results: What are you using for a mousepad as we speak?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • A genuine Mousepad

41 78.85%
  • A piece of Paper

1 1.92%
  • Nothing

6 11.54%
  • Other/Please state:

4 7.69%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What do you use for a mousepad?

I have a Compaq, actually I've had two now, and they've both been good to me so... whatever.

Ah, JR, yes, you and your Boston. Don Cherry has said several times "Now I shouldnt criticize line changes, but..."

I'm beating away on a much abused Compaq that is in desperate need of a new keyboard one of these days when I get up the gumption to go out and get one (I really have to quit eating at my desk while I surf boards, forever food gunk all over the place here).

Anyways...as for the mousepad I have a cheesy Pikachu one that got picked up at a Big Lots for next to nothing. Guess I should replace that one of these days as well since the Pokemon thing is definitely well over with.

Our oldest son did a drawing at school that they converted into a mouse pad and sold for a fund raiser.He gave it to me for Fathers Day and it has his "artwork" on it and "I Love You Dad at the bottom.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

agentcarver
    Aw... That's so sweet...

i don't have a mousepad at home. i use a laser mouse thing, so no mousepad necessary.

at work, i have the black mousepad with the gel wrist rest.

I have one of those gel wrist ones as well but I tossed it in a box somewhere. I find them incredibly uncomfortable. The gel pad just is to high for my liking. I was using one I got from blockbuster I think it was from "The Haunting" but I don't know where it went to. Right now I'm not using anything...

FORT Newbie
    I have a Winnie The Pooh mousepad at work...I am a HUGE Pooh fan. My students got me the mousepad last semester...they actually gave me a basket with Pooh stuff inside.

At home, I have a Hello Kitty mousepad which is my second fave character.

~S

LG.
    I have a pug mousepad. People know that I have a pug dog and give me pug-oriented gifts, which I use all the time, pug keychain, pug mug, pug mousepad, it's starting to look a little silly in my office.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

My mouse pad is the "Survivor:Africa" logo.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by cali
    I have a compaq ( that is a dirty word in our house) Mouse, with the scrolly wheel thingy. I like that part. When I'm at work I awlways try to scroll down a page with that center wheel thing!
    I have the same mouse. I also have the generic Compaq mouse pad that came with the computer...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast