View Poll Results: What are you using for a mousepad as we speak?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • A genuine Mousepad

41 78.85%
  • A piece of Paper

1 1.92%
  • Nothing

6 11.54%
  • Other/Please state:

4 7.69%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What do you use for a mousepad?

mine is the gel filled NLUE mouse pad. I am not very keen on it though, as I think it is too small.
    Yeah, no need to blush mdrio, I had no idea either
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

And the thing about Don Cherry, is that unless you're Canadian, (and even then) you won't get why he's such a Canadian treasure.

I have an American friend that occasionally watches hockey on CBC and she's like, "Why is there such a big deal over Don Cherry?"

I had no answer for her. I guess it's just like that senile old uncle that is always saying completely inappropriate things but you love him anyway.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Mine is a 3M Precise Mousing Surface with a large blue and green swirl and a green gel fill pillow for my wrist.

Now what kind of mouse do you have?

Logitech Cordless Optical Mouse and if your gel wrist pad starts to leak from a puncture, it will totally screw up your optical mouse. Our household is on #2 of the mouse and the mousepad. Hehe!

I also have the gel filled wrist rest that came with a grey pad. It's really comfortable.

I have a compaq ( that is a dirty word in our house) Mouse, with the scrolly wheel thingy. I like that part. When I'm at work I awlways try to scroll down a page with that center wheel thing!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I have the standard HP mouse that came with the computer. It's also got the scroll wheel.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I also have one of those gel-wrist things. VERY comfy.

I have a mousepad with a picture of a golf "cup" on it, with the flagstick. It's left over from the awesome "driver head mouse" I got from, um, can't remember the name of the place, but if you watch Sex and the City, it's the place Samantha bought her "massager". Anyway, the wife hated the mouse, so I went back to my Compaq mouse with the scroll wheel on it, just like Cali's. When I'm on-site somewhere and they don't have a scroll wheel, I'm screwed.

JR.
    Originally posted by enygma
    You aren't dumb Mdrio, just American. Don is the mouth of Hockey night in Canada.If you watch hockey on US tv you won't have had the uh pleasure............

I think you have to add "with the exception of Boston" to that comment, even though we don't see him on tv.

My mouse has a scroll wheel too. Love it!

Compaq is not welcome in our home. My father has had trouble since day one with his. He just does not give up on anything. I guess that is how I turned out as well as I did. He just never gave up on me. Hehe!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast