+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It drives me nuts...

JR.
    Do you guys have your computer clock set to synchronize with an Internet time server? I had the same problem until I unchecked the box, it's been fine ever since.

I'll check that, JR! Thanks!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

My family visited Switzerland when I was 7. My mom and dad had the wonderful idea of buying me an expensive Swiss watch. Then they were so shocked and appauled when I lost it on the playground in the 3rd grade. They wouldn't let me have a watch after that. I had a boyfriend buy me one when I was 16 and it was the most amazing feeling to actually know what time it was whenever I wanted. I actually stopped being late for everything. Ever since then I hate being late for anything. I absolutely hate it. I don't necesarily have to have all the clocks around me at matching times, but I must know which one is right wherever I go. Once I get that figured out I completely disregard all other clocks. It's like they are not even there, I don't even see them.
    Im haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123