+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Would you go out on a date with celebrity?

I don't know that there are a lot of celebs I'd like to go on a date with but there are definitely some I'd like to sit down and share a meal with. I think they seem funny and down-to-earth and would love to see if they are really like that.

Two such men that I've always thought would be fun to hang out with for a bit after seeing them on their show Nash Bridges (wow, how long ago was that now?) are Don Johnson and Cheech Marin (sp?) Those two always seemed to be having so much fun. someone upthread mentioned Danny DeVito, and I think he and his wife Rhea Perlman would be fun to be around. Can you imagine family dinners at their house!

I just know there are others that I'm not thinking of and will have to try to think of them.

Quote Originally Posted by remote_goddess;2315025;
    Rattus, check it out here and see what you think...
    Well, it says something that I did hear this earlier this week and totally forgot about it. Such a Keef thing to do.

Actually, I sort of think it's not true - I think he's been off drugs for quite a while. But then again, maybe not. You just never can tell with Keef.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2315049;
    Such a Keef thing to do.

You just never can tell with Keef.
    Which is why I like him. You just never can tell what outrageous thing he will come up with next. Not that I think this latest thing I would have told anyone if I had done that. I mean, somethings are just TOO weird.

I have some of my parents ashes, but they can rest in peace because they are in NO danger of me doing THAT!!!! Just too gross to consider.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345