+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What online games do you play?

What online games do you play?

Sorry if this topic has already been done but if it has I missed it.
    Anyway I mostly play Chess, although I do play Euchre, Canasta and Backgammon from time to time. I used to play at the MSN gaming Zone but haven't been there for a couple of years. I play at Yahoo now.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Haven't been playing online games for a while now. But I used to be hooked on Playsite's Monopoly and Yahoo! Pool.

I played Yahoo pool a lot when it first came out. It was fun but I got bored with it
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Some WarCraft III, currently playing the beta.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Neverwinter Nights, Neverwinter Nights, Neverwinter Nights, Neverwinter Nights, Neverwinter Nights & Neverwinter Nights.

I actually dug Diablo 2 up as well the other night.... was a fun flashback .... lol & I'm beta tester for Shadowbane, but due to NWN I haven't really played it much yet.

Other than that always playing whatever new RPG is out in the stores, now eagerly awaiting NWN extenstion pack
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I go through phases. I really love Canasta, and Yahoo's a good way to play without having to deal with suhffling 2 decks of cards all the time.

Most of my family is hooked on Literati at Yahoo, which is like Scrabble.

John I love Canasta, and like I've said before in my family it's a contact sport! I grew up playing it and am pretty good, but when I've played online I got beat so fast! I can't figure out what's different. What level do you play?

I usually play the unranked section (I can't remember what it's called specifically).

I grew up playing Canasta in my family, too, ever since I was old enough to hold 15 cards at once. I grew up playing games of all sorts, and my family doesn't believe in giving the young kids any leeway, either. You don't happen to know that "xi" is a valid Scrabble word? Too bad. Never heard of that 7-letter Boggle word? Oh well. Next time.

I used to play dominoes, spades and mah jong (sp?) on Yahoo. I never tried literari but, I've gotten into a Scrabble faze recently so I think I might check that out. I wonder if I'd get addicted though and end up spending more time on the internet than I already am??? Maybe if I only played on my lunch break...

I like playing pool on Yahoo. It is surprisingly fun.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast