+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What online games do you play?

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: What online games do you play?

Bejewelled Blitz 3 on facebook. Hard to get good scores without buying coins though but I refuse to!

All the games on POGO.com!!! My favorite game site on the interwebz - I think I've been a premium member for over 7 years now. The home of the infamous Poppit among others. They have every category of game too - puzzle, action, card, etc. It should be mentioned that you don't have to be a paying member to access games. I'd estimate at least a third of their games are available for free.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I used to be active on Pogo until I got caught up on games on Facebook. This year I decided to cancel my Pogo subscription because I just don't play it enough to justify renewing it. I still play some of the games for free and now I don't have to worry about keeping up with new badges coming out all the time.

I play pogo.com. My sisters, husband and I have accounts and we always look forward to badge day and if one can't get them the other will do them. Kinda of a family thing. I do play some on AOL games.
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

I play some facebook games, and I have been playing the MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Club Pogo is the only game site that I currently play on. The games, badges and challenges are very addicting. I really like the different solitaire card games and word games. Also got my parents addicted to the site. Haha.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    and I have been playing the MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic.
    How do you like it, and is it your first MMO?
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but...the bad things don’t always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by phat32 View Post
    How do you like it, and is it your first MMO?
    My first MMO was Asheron's Call, so I am an old school gamer hehe. I like it ok enough. The storylines are really good, and they have a different overall story arch going for each individual class so that's nice. Taking my time getting to level 50 though, because like most MMO's, once you hit the cap it gets pretty mundane. Daily quests and raiding. Do you play phat32?
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Words with Friends and Draw Something.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I haven't posted in this thread for a long time. Restaurant City doesn't exist anymore. I had quit playing it before it came to an end anyway.

I've been playing Family Farm and a week ago I started playing Dragon City. I like Dragon City so much, I've practically stopped playing Family Farm. I log in every day to get daily rewards and harvest/plant a crop so I can keep earning more money but I wonder how long it will be before I quit it completely.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456