+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What online games do you play?

Make sure you read the Date-My-Sister Project. Like I said, the most hilarious thing I've ever read.

Tell me about it.... what aura color are you guys?
    I'm emerald!

The other two you mentioned I haven't taken, but will go check them out
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Oooo...I love playing online spades. I started at Mplayer (now defunct), then Gamespy and now Livve.com, which is like Mplayer was. It's totally free to play games and you can voice chat too.

Seriously, if anyone wants to play a game on there sometime, my nick is MadameLibrarian (no, I'm not really a librarian, but I have librarian glasses). SERIOUSLY, I'm in need of good partners lately in spades or you can beat me in a game of backgammon.

Re: What online games do you play?

Still playing just a ton of World of Warcraft. I've been playing since 2007, and I've taken various breaks in the last five years for various reasons. My latest break came just after the release of Cataclysm expansion, which was problematic (and I don't want to rage in this forum about it).

On my "main" character, I'm rocking holy/protection paladin in 378/397 equipment. I'm also a manager of a level 25 guild doing progression through Dragon Soul, where I am main "tank" healer with 120+ buffed mana.

I'm sure I've lost most of you by now, and that last paragraph meant almost nothing to 98% of you (), but trust me when I say I'm kind of a big deal.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Poker sometimes but like that's it. I tried those Facebook game show things too but they're not too good.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Poker sometimes but like that's it. I tried those Facebook game show things too but they're not too good.
    I have a hard enough time losing money to a dealer I have to look at, much less people I can't see. I would have a hard time with online gambling--that is, assuming you're playing with real money.

As for Facebook, yeah, I find the interfaces clunky and limited by Facebook's notoriously slow response time.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Not real. Just for fun. Hence why sometimes if I get bored during the middle of a game and decide to do something else, or gotta go somewhere, I just leave and lose a couple hundred play chips.

Words with Friends ó but through the iPad app. Facebook is way too slow.
    phat32 likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Words with Friends...
    It's addictive, isn't it? Three of my co-workers and I went out to lunch today, and the topic of Words with Friends came up. So there we were, sitting around our lunch table, playing against each other. (Good thing there were four of us so that we could pair off more easily.)
    Ellen likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Restaurant City is my favorite Facebook game. I like to design and it's a game where I can do the most designing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast