+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What online games do you play?

Originally posted by Wyndemere
    Neverwinter Nights, Neverwinter Nights, Neverwinter Nights, Neverwinter Nights, Neverwinter Nights & Neverwinter Nights.

I actually dug Diablo 2 up as well the other night.... was a fun flashback .... lol & I'm beta tester for Shadowbane, but due to NWN I haven't really played it much yet.

Other than that always playing whatever new RPG is out in the stores, now eagerly awaiting NWN extenstion pack
    wynd, i believe we were separated at birth.

i play nwn.
    i'm a beta tester for shadowbane. however, i think it sucks, so i quit playing it. the graphics are just terrible, especially if you are used to games like nwn, dungeon siege, dark ages of camelot, age of mythology and warcraft 3. (all of which i own and play. )

i used to be addicted to an mmorpg called "redmoon," but i got tired of trying to level a weak ass character.

oh! and i have morrowind, but haven't played it much yet.

I used to play a MMOrpg called GemStone III, which used to be on GEnie but is now separate. It's text-based, though, so y'all probably wouldn't like it.

i loved the original zork... remember? totally text based. and obviously, i'm totally a geek.

jin
    I've enjoyed playing pool and literati at yahoo, but my favorite game by far there is Word Racer. I'm completely adddicted!!!
    That would be a good thing for them to cut on my tombstone: Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment.
    Dorothy Parker

Sher - Zork was one of the text-based games like "Cutthroat Island", "Hitchiker's Guide to the Universe", etc, right?

I loved those so much! (I'm going crazy trying to remember the brand name of those games..aaaauuugghh!) I also love the Lucas ARts games like "Maniac Mansion" "Indiana Jones", etc. I like Mist too, but haven't been able to get very far on Riven. I definitely like games that require some thinking and strategy, not just desterity with a keypad.

oh! and i have morrowind, but haven't played it much yet.
    I did play morrowind, and it's a good game but very tedeous...too tedeous for my taste. I did SO much traveling & Talking to NPCs and so on, and not nearly enough fighting & bashing stuff. I was playing a thief and I got a thrill sneaking around stealing stuff & killing people LOL ....
    My friend played Morrowind through, he did all the quests & stuff & when he got to the final battle, he was too high & the final battle was no big deal lol. He was so disappointed.

And yes about Shadowbane, I can't really get into it! I swear, all RPGs from now on, after Neverwinter nights, are gonna have a TOUGH time measuring up... I've played NWN now since it came out, and I'm not tired of it yet.... it's like Ultima Online which I played for years and years.

Sher, ya should definitely join me in Ashen sometime, you'll like it
    Last edited by Tigrazhia; 03-12-2003 at 02:20 PM.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

i'm still pretty low in nwn. don't have all of the ins and outs down yet. i'm only in chapter 3. i'm one of those geeks that has to do all of the quests, too. and when i complete something and it ends the chapter and wipes out my old quests prior to completion, i get PISSED! yes. i know. i'm a geek.

i think after i finish nwn... there IS an end, right?... that i'm going to create a new character so i can dump tomi. he bugs me so much but i totally need him for locks and traps.

molly, zork was an activision game. i never played the other two. to download the original zork, click http://tbzp.co.uk/games.html

Actually, Zork and Cutthroat Island and all the others were Infocom games.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast