+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reality Convention 2007

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Reality Convention 2007

I posted info about last years convention and then wasn't able to attend. It looks like the time has rolled around again for the 2nd annual reality convention. Here's the link and the info...

Reality Convention

Reality TV Convention 2007
    The Second Annual Reality TV Convention is going to be held on Saturday, June 30 & Sunday, July 1, 2007 in Nashville, Tennessee at the Radisson Hotel at Opryland (http://www.radisson.com/nashvilletn).

The hotel has agreed to offer a special convention rate of $89 on a limited number of rooms, which will be available starting Wednesday, February 14, 2007. To get the discounted rate, you must give the promotional code "REALTV" when booking your room.

Ticket price is $10 per day and will be sold at the door. A limited number of two day passes will be sold online through March 30 at an early bird special price of $15. Tickets will not be mailed out so there is no postage charge. If you purchase online, your name along with number of tickets purchased will be on a VIP Guest list at the door, allowing you to bypass the ticket line.

Confirmed attending are:

American Idol:
    Scott Savol
    Jessica Sierra
    Lindsay Cardinale

Amazaing Race:
    Ray Houstea
    Deana Shane

Average Joe:
    Dennis Luciana

Big Brother:
    James Rhine
    Sarah Hrejsa
    Howie Gordon
    Allison Irwin
    George Boswell
    Krista Stegall

Biggest Loser:
    Dana Desilvio
    Mo Walker
    Ryan Kelly
    Andrea Overstreet

Joe Millionaire:
    Melissa "Mojo" Hunter

Kept:
    Johnny Blazer

Nashville Star:
    Gregory DeLang

The Real Gilligan's Island:
    Ken Callen
    Randi Silvers
    Zac Turney
    Mark "Gooner" Grosbeck

Real World:
    MJ Garrett
    Tonya Cooley

Starting Over:
    Teresa Crone

Suvivor:
    Johnny Fairplay
    Billy Garcia

Unan1mous:
    Jameson

Wanted Ted or Alive:
    Big Jim Lawson
    Joey Gayton

This is not a complete list. Reality TV Con will feature between 50 and 100 reality stars, keep checking back to see more names as they are added.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*
    Even though I didn't go last year I read several reviews about it and even though there wasn't a huge turnout of people it was really good. I even remember Howie talking about it during BB (one of those many late nights I stayed up! ).....Johnny Fairplay got totally wasted and was rather obnoxious (would we expect anything different from him?)....I admit that there are several shows I've never watched or heard about on that list but I'm also hoping they are able to add some more to the confirmed guest list.
    Last year my son's baseball got in the way...hopefully that won't happen again this year.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I Is Stephanie
    AAACK!!! Howie AND George?!? NO!

*Sits in front of arena trying to sell tickets to Nickelback concert, in an attempt to afford a flight to Nashville, TN*
    *Sadly reailizes that the maximum $200 profit that MA will allow her to make off of the tickets just won't be enough*

So if anyone wanted to take me in...I don't eat a lot, I'm fairly small, and fully house-trained!
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Always wondered if Mo from Biggest Loser kept it off! But the risk of running into Johnny FP... ugh...

Re: Reality Convention 2007

Uh oh, I just got an update on this and now I may need to really buckle down and see if I can get to this...I'm afraid my son's baseball may interfere again since he made All-Stars!

Just found out they've added Kaysar to the list of reality people attending!!!! No James, Sarah or Allison...added Rachel and Kent...

Added Rupert for Survivor too...........I'm one of those who actually adored Rupert!

Added some new ones for AI....Jon Peter Lewis, Maynard Triplets, Will Makar, Heather Cox, Perla but now no Jessica (guess her recent arrest may have caused some issues!!! ).....

I Is Stephanie

Oh no. No no no. No no. No. No no no no no. No. Not Kaysar. Not without me. Nope. No.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by 11sstephanie;2444317;
    Oh no. No no no. No no. No. No no no no no. No. Not Kaysar. Not without me. Nope. No.
    After I screamed outloud when I saw his name ...I actually thought about you 11sstephanie....I'm hoping my son's All-Stars doesn't interfere because I'd really hate to know that Kaysar is only going to be 2 1/2 hours away from me and I can't see him!!!

+ Reply to Thread