+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What's your internet addiction?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: What's your internet addiction?

Amazon, Overstock (just learned that you can get good deals on cars, too!), Huffington Post, various crossword puzzles from newspapers, USA Today.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FoRTer

Okay, I had to go check out cars on Overstock. That is a new one on me!
    My favorite sites are picnik (to edit photos) and pinterest (to browse crafts, decorating, and random cool stuff).

I love this thread! Lots of sites I've never heard of before and am anxious to check some of them out.
    I always check out Drudge, Ebay, FORT, Makeup Alley, Nordstrom, Overstock and YouTube...although when looking at YouTube, I find myself there a long time because I not only watch what I was looking for but many of the suggested sites. I also like D-Listed for my celebrity info, Pretty On The Outside (Real Housewives/great artist), Mail Online, AllRecipes and sometimes for a laugh, Awkward Family Photos and Lyon Brand Yarn (for crochet instructions and materials.
    Now that I see them all together, I think I spend too much time online. My favorites (bookmarks) is HUGE so I just named the ones I really really like.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I haven't checked all the way through this thread to see if they've been mentioned before but Cake Wrecks and People of Walmart are fun places to visit when you're bored. Some of the stories and pictures are just hilarious!

From Cake Wrecks:

From People of Walmart:

Nothing says Japanese like emo pandas and Nintendo dolls. Way to curb stereotypes. Now get back in your 2Fast2Furious Civic and go back to enjoying anime…wow! I guess I’m not helping the stereotype either.

Dragonlady, I regularly visit many of the same sites w/the exception of Drudge and I always have a Twitter tab open.

Pikachu Those sites are hilarious. That cake reminded me of the time my cousin was working in the bakery of a chain supermarket. They had a client who ordered a double layer sheetcake for a family party and kept calling at the last minute to change cake flavor, icing, what was to be written on it etc....When my cousin finally got to assemble it, she laid the first layer down and wrote "f-you" in the frosting before adding the second layer. 30 years ago but it still makes me laugh.
    CYA

Crochetme, CrazySexyLife, a little bit of facebook
    You can do it!

I love playing trivia with others online. So far I have only found one which is good. Free Online Multiplayer Trivia Game but I would like to know if there are any other mulitplayer trivia games out there!

I play words with friends.
    You can do it!

WWF on my iPhone. Serious bad addict.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Husband is very competitive. I like that can send little messages to him on it...and competitive messages

Flickr..I can surf it for project ideas
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread