+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Where in the world?!

CCL
    I've been to Ireland (my favourite country!), Scotland, England, Greece & France. I'd love to go to Italy sometime, and northern Europe.
    Closer to home, I've been to BC, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI & Ontario, of course (I'm from Ontario).
    In the US I've been to Florida, New York, New Hampshire, Vermont & Maine. I'd love to go to Boston sometime.
    My dream destination would be New Zealand but it is ever so far away by plane. One day, though.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

In the States, I've been all along the Eastern seacoast, Tennessee, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Michigan. My favourite trip however was to Cape Town, South Africa. The exchange rate between the Canadian Dollar and the Rand made it quite a bargain compared to what we have to pay visiting the States. I would highly recommend anybody to visit there it is a beautiful city. In Canada I visited Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and Halifax.
    Last edited by Cornedbeef; 01-31-2007 at 12:18 PM.

I Is Stephanie
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2221784;
    I'd love to go to Boston sometime.
    Good choice. Boston's a good city. But if you want my opinion (which you probably don't...), Cambridge is a better city to visit, right outside of Boston. It's the home of Harvard Law School, Harvard Square, and some of the most unique shops in Massachusetts. Oh, and Fire And Ice, one of the best restaurants I've ever eaten at. I could go on, But I think I've threadjacked for long enough.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Im from Singapore, I would love to visit New Zealand and Italy.

FORT Fan
    i lived in boston for a little. i think boston is horrible! the people are so pretentious it hurts and the accent...god.

I Is Stephanie
    What accent? Do you mean the one that cahses us to pronounce ah-ll of ah-r r's like a's?

As for the pretentiousness, I'm not going to argue that. We are a pretentious people. Why should we care about you though? No, Just kidding. I care.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

FORT Fan
    But, I wouldn't care either way . not sure you should hold any sort of honor in such a negative personality trait!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I love Boston, I just hated driving in it! The roads are like someone just threw spaghetti and said, "OK, not put streets here"!!! Have any of you been to the Paradise Theatre there? I saw some good bands there way back when--just can't remember who they were... Umm...

I like Cambridge a lot, too. The first time I visited that city was when I was in high school and thinking about going to Harvard for college. I was a lot smarter then than I am, now!

I've only been to their airport and it was a hole. However, I could see the shore as I was flying out and it looked just like a postcard with all the fishing vessels. It was really pretty.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Speaking of crappy airports, I HATE JFK. Laguardia's fine. Even Newark's fine...but JFK airport...ugh! They should be ashamed of themselves. But then again I'm spoiled by O'hare, which is actually pretty decent for such a big airport.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast