+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Losing a Mom

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Losing a Mom

PA Snow Bunny: I read in the Project Runway forum about your mom passing away suddenly. I didn't think that was the appropriate thread to offer my condolences so I hope you don't mind me mentioning here. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Nothing hits you like the death of a parent, especially when it's unexpected. I didn't expect my mom to die the day she did. I took her to a doctor appointment that morning and she was in such bad shape, they called 911 and had her admitted to the hospital. She only lived a few more hours after that.

If you ever need to talk, please send me a message.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Re: Losing a Mom

My condolences to everyone on the loss on their mother. I still have mine. I am very fortunate.

I wish I could give all of you a hug through the internet. I know your moms are very proud of you. And if you could them what they would want if they were alive today, I know they would say that they only want YOU happy. Please be good to yourselves.
    Cootie and inthegarden like this.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread