+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 107 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Re: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

HAHAHAHAHA! Tastes like soap supposed to taste that way!! Wonder who he was listening to?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Newbie

I know! It makes me wonder if my famous recipe would better be called infamous.

My daughter is a sous-chef at a fancy French restaurant this summer and got to meet Ben Stiller this past weekend there. It's not so much what she said, but how it turned her into a gushing middle schooler again. He was her first major celebrity crush. She was allowed to have her picture taken with him. Fiona Apple sent her a note praising the food.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Time to start the scrapbook!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This isn't my child, but I heard it yesterday and thought I should share it. A car dealership was taken over by a new owner from another city. He had a commercial on the radio, telling us, he took his daughter, 10 yrs old out for lunch at one of the local fast food burger joints.

While eating, he got up to get more ketchup, there were two pennies on the counter. He took them and said to his daughter, "oh look, I found two pennies, now both of us will have a lucky day". She says, "dad I put them there so others could have a lucky day, I'm already having a lucky day having lunch with you"

Isn't that just the sweetest thing!! Unfortunatley I have no idea what the rest of the commercial was, I was recapping the story in my head so I could share it here and didn't pay attention to the rest!

From my niece's Facebook. Mason is her son.

OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES--
    Me: Mason did you take a bath?
    Mason: Yes.
    Me: Did you use soap and shampoo?
    Mason: Yes.
    Me: (smelling the chlorine still in his hair) You have to use shampoo to get the chlorine out or it will hurt your hair.
    Mason: I guess Daddy didn't get the chlorine out of his hair when he was growing up, that's why he is bald now.
    Me: I guess you don't want to take that chance then, do you?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He's gonna be ticked if he wastes a lot of time washing the chlorine out of his hair and goes bald, anyway! You know how kids latch onto/hear only one thing, sometimes!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

We were in a parkinglot yesterday and 2 girls got into a Subaru crossover wagon next to us.
    My 4 yr old said "That's a nice car!" I agreed and said "I like them because they use less gas, like a car. But you can still carry a lot of cargo, like an SUV" He laughed and exclaimed "YOU CAN'T FIT AN SUV IN THAT"
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Newbie

Kids never cease to amaze, laughing at all the above.

My 6 year old grandson tried to leave his root beer in the car the other day. My son caught it and told him to take it in the house. My grandson: "Aww, you caught me left-handed!".

Left-Handed! Love that!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread