+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 107 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Re: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

I have a niece about that age, and she tried steak, chewed thoughtfully, and then said it tasted like chicken. His comment about the dog is too funny, though.

My son is 6 and for a while now when my husband or I tell him "I love you", he rolls his eyes and says "I know, you tell me that all the time"... yesterday at breakfast I was telling him that even when he's grown I will still call and say "guess what - I love you." To which he replied "No, because if I see it's your number then I won't answer."
    remember to play

Quote Originally Posted by coltnlasma;3660471;
    I have a niece about that age, and she tried steak, chewed thoughtfully, and then said it tasted like chicken. His comment about the dog is too funny, though.

My son is 6 and for a while now when my husband or I tell him "I love you", he rolls his eyes and says "I know, you tell me that all the time"... yesterday at breakfast I was telling him that even when he's grown I will still call and say "guess what - I love you." To which he replied "No, because if I see it's your number then I won't answer."
    Don't laugh too much. My kids are all grown and I know they screen my calls. Funny how upset they get if mom doesn't answer her phone on the first ring though.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think that ALL mothers fight that battle.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm sitting in busy pizza joint right now and I hear "MOMMY, I'VE GOT TO GO POTTY!"

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3661747;
    I'm sitting in busy pizza joint right now and I hear "MOMMY, I'VE GOT TO GO POTTY!"
    That is enough to make me wet myself
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Guess you'd better go with Potty-Kid.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My kids are teenagers and rarely amuse me anymore but reading my niece's Twiter update made me laugh. She sent her 5 year old twins to pick up the playroom and they broke into song with " It's A Hard Knock Life" (From "Annie") Poor things!

I picked up something in a store the other day. Turns out it had two separate pieces, and I didn't know that. I flung that breakable top piece right on the floor where it promptly broke into 3 pieces. My 13 year old daughter turns to me and says (and I could hear my own voice echoing through the years when she said it) "Mom, look with your eyes, not with your hands!"

That used to be such a favorite movie for my kids when they were younger. Just your mentioning "It's A Hard Knocks Life" I now have that song in my head. Will probably still be thinking of it as I try to drift off to sleep later on!

My granddaughter was over a few days ago and I was sitting at my kitchen table while she was in the kitchen. I asked her if she would put something in the garbage for me and she replied, "You know, I am kind of getting sick and tired of doing EVERYTHING around here!"

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3664248;
    My granddaughter was over a few days ago and I was sitting at my kitchen table while she was in the kitchen. I asked her if she would put something in the garbage for me and she replied, "You know, I am kind of getting sick and tired of doing EVERYTHING around here!"

+ Reply to Thread