+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 107 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Re: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

My 7 year old told us yesterday how she didn't like that commercials lie. When I asked her how so, she said how her swim to me puppy didn't swim as good as it did in the commercial. I hope she remembers this for Christmas!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

A couple of months ago, my daughter (age 7) matter-of-factly told me, "I'm going on ten. That means I'll be mature in three years."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They kill me with their profound pronouncements.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My niece was was watching a TV about fish with her son and he saw a fish eat another fish and said "oh, fish, are you alright?"

Poor little fishy!

My (sensitive) daughter recently told me we need to spray air freshener into the kitchen trashcan, because it smells like "rotten pizza, bananas, and a dead rat."

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3653404;
    My 7 year old told us yesterday how she didn't like that commercials lie. When I asked her how so, she said how her swim to me puppy didn't swim as good as it did in the commercial. I hope she remembers this for Christmas!
    I have had this discussion with my kids too. A while back one of my boys saw a commercial for toaster french toast sticks and he commented that he wanted to get some and he wondered he the syrup would be packaged. I told him that they don't come with syrup and he said "well there is syrup in the commercial and in the picture on the box, so they are lying". He was old enough at the time to understand when I explained that sometimes commercials can "stretch the truth". At least they are catching on young that you shouldn't necessarily believe what you see!!

My 4 1/2 year old grandson informed me, after we were discussing how his dog eats poop when the dog is walked, that actually poop tastes like chicken!!!! Don't know where he got that idea and don't want to know.......!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3660311;
    My 4 1/2 year old grandson informed me, after we were discussing how his dog eats poop when the dog is walked, that actually poop tastes like chicken!!!! Don't know where he got that idea and don't want to know.......!!
    Ummm . . . maybe whoever cooks his chicken needs a new recipe.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3660398;
    Ummm . . . maybe whoever cooks his chicken needs a new recipe.
    LOL!!! I think he has heard his parents say that such and such meat (frogs legs, rattle snake.....unusual like meat) taste like chicken and he is quoting them. Both his mom and dad are good cooks. Who knows!!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

+ Reply to Thread