+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 106 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Re: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

My husband just recently put our cows out in the small pasture that is next to our acreage. This weekend our granddaughter went outside and came right back in all upset. She said, "Papa, you have to put the cows in the barn. They are eating all your yellow flowers!" (dandelions)
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3454810;
    My husband just recently put our cows out in the small pasture that is next to our acreage. This weekend our granddaughter went outside and came right back in all upset. She said, "Papa, you have to put the cows in the barn. They are eating all your yellow flowers!" (dandelions)
    Tell, her that's what makes butter yellow!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3454926;
    Tell, her that's what makes butter yellow!
    LMAO!
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

They announce birthdays with the morning announcements at our school. During the next passing period a student came up to me and said, "I don't have a present for you but I wanted to give you something for your birthday - here" and gave me a quarter. I asked if she needed it for lunch and she said no, so I taped it up on my cupboard door and when I had her class, I made sure I mentioned it was the only present I had gotten.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3469121;
    They announce birthdays with the morning announcements at our school. During the next passing period a student came up to me and said, "I don't have a present for you but I wanted to give you something for your birthday - here" and gave me a quarter. I asked if she needed it for lunch and she said no, so I taped it up on my cupboard door and when I had her class, I made sure I mentioned it was the only present I had gotten.
    Awww, that's sweet Gut!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Was sitting on the porch having a little chat with one of my 4 year old neighbors yesterday, and she had found a big bug leg. When she showed it to me, I asked her what she thought that meant, trying to see where her mind was leading her. With a straight face, she said with a shrug, "I guess there is a bug in a wheelchair around here some place, huh?" I tried not to laugh, and then I totally lost it!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Over the weekend my 4 yo daughter told me "Mommy, there is a rainbow in my brain". I thought I had misunderstood her so I repeated it back to her as a question: "You have a rainbow in your brain??" And she said "Yea, because I'm happy!!", because clearly this was the most obvious reason one would have a rainbow in their brain!

Later on my DH got upset with one of her brothers for some reason and she said "Dad's not happy, he has a storm in his brain!"

Woodsprite Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

That is too cute closet I hope that you are writing all those things down to read to them when they get older.

I came down stairs the other morning and my 3 yr old son asked me "who are you wearing?" and help out an invisible microphone.
    His father and I were in stitches.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3491686;
    I came down stairs the other morning and my 3 yr old son asked me "who are you wearing?" and help out an invisible microphone.
    His father and I were in stitches.
    That is too cute! You might have the next Tim Gunn on your hands Closet!
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

+ Reply to Thread