+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 107 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Re: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3428741;
    One of the little kids at the center told me that his favorite show to watch on TVLand was "Bananas". Took me a while, but I finally figured out that he was talking about "Bonanza".

Bless his little pointed head, he's all off into that show, and wants to be called "Hoss".
    Liked that show when I was a kid and still do.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3430152;
    So, are you doing it? I'd just have to!
    Well, of course! Got to respect a man and his "name"!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It looks ready to pour down rain here. The kid's class is going to the zoo today. I told him last night that it might rain them out and he said he sure hoped it didn't. I said that it was no big deal because he has been to the zoo dozens of times and he said something that really pointed out to me what a tender heart he has. He said "but some of the kids have never been".

Awww, that's sweet. Kind of sad that there are kids who haven't been, though.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;3431258;
    Awww, that's sweet. Kind of sad that there are kids who haven't been, though.
    I think that something like 80% of the kids in his school qualify for free lunches so that gives you an idea of how many things they have probably missed out on that we take for granted. The parents are encouraged to take lunch to the school and eat with their kids. The kid is allowed to chose two friends to eat with them and their parent. My son goes really often and takes McDonald's or Krystal's. The kid picks two different kids every time. Some of the kids have never had a fast food lunch. Not that that's any great loss, but just about every kid wants McDonald's at one time or another.

My 16 year old son informed me the minute I got home tonight that he was out of deodorant and we needed to immediately head to CVS to remedy the situation. I had all of $4.00 on me so I told him to find something within that price. He got back into the car and proceeded to apply the deodorant which was Old Spice of all things. I said "Oh My gosh my Dad wore Old Spice 30 years ago and that smells exactly the same".......Without missing a beat, the kid says "Well, I guess all the cool guys in your life appreciated the Old Spice" He's right...my ex-husband hated it!
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3435350;
    My 16 year old son . . . "Well, I guess all the cool guys in your life appreciated the Old Spice" . . .
    Old Spice is now cool? Wow. I guess the next big thing in men's retro fragrances will be Aqua Velva and Hai Karate.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3435467;
    Old Spice is now cool? Wow. I guess the next big thing in men's retro fragrances will be Aqua Velva and Hai Karate.
    I used to love the Hai Karate ads.

Muduh, you've got a great kid there. That's really sweet how he thinks of the other kids so much.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Wow old spice is cool? I liked the Hai Karate ads also, but I thought the stuff reeked.

English Leather!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

+ Reply to Thread