+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 107 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Re: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3398445;
    We play a math game in a different language every Friday, and sometimes just for fun we do it in Pig Latin. I had two students convinced last week that Pig Latnia was a country where they speak Pig Latin. I even draw it on the board with a lake next to it and a meandering stream... it ends up looking like a pig. Everyone gets it as a joke, but these two could not figure out what everyone was laughing at. I had tears rolling down my face. April fools day tomorrow. I'll have to get them somehow.
    Gut - I don't know if I've posted this before, but I thought you might appreciate it. Several years ago, my niece was taking a 6th grade class where they had a few weeks of Spanish, a few of Latin, a few of French....etc. I took Latin in high school, so I offered to lend her my old Latin Dictionary. Her mother (my now-ex-sil who is NOT very bright) piped up and said "Oh no. That's probably WAY out of date. We will buy B. a NEW Latin Dictionary".......
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

a NEW latin dictionary?

As I watch Mr. C cooking, I am reminded of my son (at about 6 years old) who when asked if he wanted a grilled cheese sandwich, said, "Me, no way do I want a girled cheese sandwich. Make me a boyed cheese sandwich!"

Quote Originally Posted by CaliLily;3397892;
    That is great!

My boss, Cathy, was helping her 7 year old son with his spelling and one of the words was WITCH. She asked him the word and he replied C-A-T-H-Y. Pretty sassy for a 7 year old.
    We need to get those boys together .... or not.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;3399408;
    . . . I offered to lend her my old Latin Dictionary. Her mother (my now-ex-sil who is NOT very bright) piped up and said "Oh no. That's probably WAY out of date. We will buy B. a NEW Latin Dictionary".......
    Maybe she believed in reincarnation, and dead languages were included in the deal?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie;3399602;
    As I watch Mr. C cooking, I am reminded of my son (at about 6 years old) who when asked if he wanted a grilled cheese sandwich, said, "Me, no way do I want a girled cheese sandwich. Make me a boyed cheese sandwich!"
    Don't you know "girleds" have cooties, Cootie?

All of these are a riot!

This isn't so much cute as it was funny. A few years ago we were on vacation and were doing some shopping. It was time to go and my husband told my kids to put up the balls they were playing with. My youngest son who was 12 at the time said, "I ain't got no balls." It wasn't just what he said but the way he said it that made all of us crack up. Even the shop keeper and the customers that heard him laughed.
    A few hours later we're driving around and the kids are in the back seat talking about having kids one day. My youngest son said, "I'm not going to have kids." And without missing a beat my oldest son popped out with, "Thats cause you ain't go no balls."
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

my cousin had asked her 10-year-old boy what does he think mommy likes to do a lot.. the boy, without hesitate, answered "sit in front of the computer".

my other cousin got her second kid in December and I have been seeing them a lot since. I asked her daughter why does the little brother cry so much and she just looks at me and says "he has worms in his nose!" (worms, which my cousin usually refer as booger). the daughter herself apparently usually digs diamonds from her nose.
    I'm a mess and you're worse
    Just give me time to give you a waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;3403083;
    . My youngest son said, "I'm not going to have kids." And without missing a beat my oldest son popped out with, "Thats cause you ain't go no balls."
    Waaay too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by reberr;3403196;
    my cousin had asked her 10-year-old boy what does he think mommy likes to do a lot.. the boy, without hesitate, answered "sit in front of the computer".

my other cousin got her second kid in December and I have been seeing them a lot since. I asked her daughter why does the little brother cry so much and she just looks at me and says "he has worms in his nose!" (worms, which my cousin usually refer as booger). the daughter herself apparently usually digs diamonds from her nose.
    These are too cute. Worms and diamonds. Mom needs to stand up instead. hee hee

+ Reply to Thread