+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 107 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

giz
    I find little guys are less willing to suspend their disbelief. I've tried twice this week to show 2 six year old boys a dragon book (which has pictures of dragon skeletons and musculature among other things). Both boys said "Cheez, you know dragons aren't real, right?". Mind you, one of the boys (my son) was doing charades last week, and said he wanted to do a person. "Now, it's going to be a person who is magic, and also real." It was Santa.

Aww...that is great Giz. A friend of mine took her little boy over to an older couple's house, and when the older gentleman went on about Santa at length, the boy was very polite, but then asked to talk to his mom privately in the kitchen (he was about 7 at the time). According to his mom he said, "I don't want to be rude but can you believe that "Bob" still thinks that Santa is real. Do you think I should tell him?"

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile
    Aww...that is great Giz. A friend of mine took her little boy over to an older couple's house, and when the older gentleman went on about Santa at length, the boy was very polite, but then asked to talk to his mom privately in the kitchen (he was about 7 at the time). According to his mom he said, "I don't want to be rude but can you believe that "Bob" still thinks that Santa is real. Do you think I should tell him?"
    Awwww. That is too cute.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    This isn't really something said, it was written. My daughter drew me a card yesterday saying I love you, Mommy. Inside on the left it said "I love you, Mommy. From Sarah" On the right she wrote "so here you go"
    I love that! What a cutie.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

My daughter just told me that she needs cucumber circles to put on her eyes so she can relax. Where does she get this stuff?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

TV! lol
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

For my money, it's hard to top the juxtoposition of my ex's three-year-old twins giving orders to my adult Newfs.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

My nephew is 12 years old now but he was the most adorable little baby and toddler!

At age 3 he had those little figurines of army men and he would sit there quietly and play and I'd ask, "Hey, what are you doing?" His response: "Nuttin, jus playin wit my menzes." Trying to say playing with his men...menzes!

Also, I guess it was a cross between the words "last night" and "yesterday" and for some reason he always spoke of a past event as something that happened....."Lester-night..."

Oh and "Pusgetti" is infamous for his sorry attempt at saying Spaghetti.
    - Bob Perks

My two year old was sitting in the back seat with my mom and her husband while we were taking them back to the airport (what a BUSY holiday!). They were trying to keep him entertained with knock knock jokes. They said "knock knock", who's there..."lettuce"...lettuce who.. "Let us pray".. and we all gave a courtesy laugh..

Then they start a new one and say "knock knock" and my two year old pipes up and says "Jesus!"...

hysterical!

p.s. We have no idea where he got this, we do not go to church, but I'm all for religion
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

FORT Regular
    my nephew: He had a cold and was in the bath and he started to panic when I let the water start to go down the drain, and I found out his major concern: he didn't want his sick bath water to get into the water and kill all the sharks. How cute, and literal, is that?

+ Reply to Thread