+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 107 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Re: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Oh, Duxxy - you got me laughing!
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

My co-worker recieved a beautiful 3ft standing angel for Christmas. She had it next to her tree for the holiday. Since she hasn't taken her decorations down she had put the angel in the corner and the tree in front of it. The other day her 4 and 2 yr old grandchildren plus a 3yr old friend were standing in front of her tree and staring into the corner. She asked, "What are ya'll doing?" Her 4yr old grandson said, "Nana, the tooth fairy is here." She said, "What?" and he pointed into the corner at the angel and said, "The tooth fairy is right there." then the little 3yr old girl said, "And she has a perm." I thought it was the most adorable thing I've heard in a long time.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Our seven year old just loves to call here. Very often we're not at home but for some reason he thinks we just aren't answering the phone. He sometimes leaves four or five messages, each a little more insistent than the last. The other day he called and said several times, Grandmother, pick up the phone please. This soon progressed to shouting, Grandmother, pick up the darn phone! We really laughed when we got to the last one. Would someone over there please respond to my call!!!

When my mom asked my older brother what he wanted to name me, his response was Tinkerbell.
    On another board I go to a friend posted that his wife had just given birth to their little girl. To include their son they let him name his sister. My friend posted, "So if all goes well mom and Scooby Doo will be coming home tomorrow."
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;3276411;
    When my mom asked my older brother what he wanted to name me, his response was Tinkerbell.
    On another board I go to a friend posted that his wife had just given birth to their little girl. To include their son they let him name his sister. My friend posted, "So if all goes well mom and Scooby Doo will be coming home tomorrow."
    that is so cute! I needed that laugh!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That is too funny! Tinkerbell and Scooby Doo!

I had a doll named Linda-Binda when I was small. My aunt, actually, named her daughter Linda at my suggestion.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;3276411;
    When we were expecting our youngest, we completely convinced our son (4yo at the time) that we were going to name her Pickle. When we finally brought her home he asked us if we named her Pickle and we told him that we decided to go with Ariana, but gave her Pickle as a second middle name. I think to this day he thinks her name is Ariana Jade Pickle!!

MRD

When my daughter was about 7, she informed us that when she grew up and had kids, they would be named Mary Ann and Gilligan. I am hoping that in a few years when she is married and ready to have my grandchildren, that I do not have one that will be called "little buddy".
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

So there I was at the check-out at WalMart . . . A little girl, probably younger than two, looks at me with a BIG smile and starts saying "Ho Ho Claus! Ho Ho Claus!" I told her that I was Santa's brother, and then she started calling me "Ho Ho Brother! Ho Ho Brother!" I gave her a couple of HO HO HOs to send her on her way when her family was done checking out.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Ahhhhhhhhhh. Too cute. You're a good sport to play along. (Hope she hasn't seen that movie about Santa's evil brother).
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread