+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 106 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

MRD

Re: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3238912;
    My 4 year old came home from school today & told me that some firefighters came to her classroom to demonstrate fire saving techniques. I asked her "What did you learn?" & she told me she learned how to "Stop, Rock and Roll"

That is very important. I've always felt it is good for your health to stop, rock and roll every so often.

When my daughter was 4, she got very upset that they would not let her sing her favorite song at the church talent show. When we asked her which song was her favorite: "I want to rock and roll all night and party every day".
    Hmm, no wonder that wasn't such a big hit at the church.

Unk, Zac is going to go crazy on Christmas. I'm sure you guys will have a ton of fun with the Wii.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

"Stop, Rock& Roll"!! I missed that before! That is so funny.

MRD: Ash just went through a phase where Rock and roll all night was his favorite song too.
    Thank GODs that is over!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3239149;
    "Stop, Rock& Roll"!! I missed that before! That is so funny.

MRD: Ash just went through a phase where Rock and roll all night was his favorite song too.
    Thank GODs that is over!
    She also was in love with Dirty Deeds by AC/DC. You have not lived until you hear a 4 year old sing that one for a solid week.

However when she sang it, it was "Dirty Deeds and the dunder chief".

I can't hear that song today without thinking about that.

I still remember when my younger sister would sing "Break On Through To The Yellow Side", instead of "Break On Through To The Other Side".

I love children's interpretations of songs!

We have to start being much more careful of the songs we listen to around the boys...
    When they got back from visiting my MIL a few weeks ago, she red faced asked me
    "Um... do you know if there is a song called "sex on fire"?" If I were a blusher, I would have been then.
    I just giggled and said "yeah... I have to start being more careful about what we listen to"

Ash came sliding into the livingroom in his sockfeet yesterday singing, nay, SCREAMING the new Christina Aguilera single. Yeah, the one with the B word prominantly in the chorus. Boy oh boy I wish that word hadn't gone mainstream acceptable!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

MRD

Well my daughter went to McDonalds for lunch one day with my dad and as they were at the table in Mickey D's, my dad asked her what happy meal toy she got. Her reply was: "I got another damn Barbie". So yeah, we had to watch our language after that. She was 3 and used it correctly even.

She also has interpreted Aerosmith's Dude Looks Like a Lady to Doodle's Like a Lady and the Rolling Stones: I won't be your beast of burden to "I don't smell your pizza burnin'"

LOL "pizza burnin'"!! Oh, my - that made me laugh. Thanks!
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3239143;

When my daughter was 4, she got very upset that they would not let her sing her favorite song at the church talent show. When we asked her which song was her favorite: "I want to rock and roll all night and party every day".
    Hmm, no wonder that wasn't such a big hit at the church.
    Reading this brought me back to the time when my daughter was 3 and attended her first wedding. It was a long ride to the church and we listened to a lot of music on the radio on the way there. As the bride came down the aisle and everyone's attention turned toward her, my daughter stood up on the pew, raised the hem of her dress up over her head and loudly started singing "Hot Child in the City" I was mortified at the time but the bride later told me that it was just what she needed to get rid of her nerves.
    CYA

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3239459;
    Reading this brought me back to the time when my daughter was 3 and attended her first wedding. It was a long ride to the church and we listened to a lot of music on the radio on the way there. As the bride came down the aisle and everyone's attention turned toward her, my daughter stood up on the pew, raised the hem of her dress up over her head and loudly started singing "Hot Child in the City" I was mortified at the time but the bride later told me that it was just what she needed to get rid of her nerves.
    OMG...I do love these mis-interpretations of songs!

I can remember my grandmother always cracking up talking about when I was probably around 3 or 4 and loving to go to Kentucky Fried Chicken except I mispronounced it and changed the "T" to an "F" in the word KenTucky Fried Chicken....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I hadn't seen my godson for three months since I moved, so I was really happy to see him on Friday. and oh boy did he have something cute to say.

godson just walks into my room and looks at me
    "where is the one guy who lives in here?"
    "are you talking about my dad?"
    "yeaaahh.. where is he?"
    "he is at work.."
    *long pause*
    "why is he at work all the time?"
    and on that minute my dad came home from work and godson just ran to the living room and looked at my dad.
    "why are you at work all the time?"

I have no idea where did he came up with that, since we usually visit them on weekends, when my dad is NOT at work.

other thing was that he had his 5th birthday on Thursday and they are having the birthday party today. my dad just went and asked him when his birthday is going to be. he looks at my dad shocked and goes "my birthday was yesterday!". and dad just answer "oh be damned, when I am going to get cake then?"
    I'm a mess and you're worse
    Just give me time to give you a waste of time

+ Reply to Thread