+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 107 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

I was pregnant with my last child when Oprah did that big show on how easy it is for a stranger to take your child. My other 2 kids were 6 and 4 at the time (so it was late 1994 0r early 95). Anyway, we watched together and had the big stranger talk etc. So, the following week, when I went for a prenatal check, my 4 year old was with me when this woman just started talking to her nonstop. I was reading a book, but watching the whole thing out of the corner of my eye, and this woman was just an unbelievable motormouth, but really friendly so I said nothing. She even took out pictures of her grandkids and showed them to my daughter, who still hadn't said a word. Finally, this woman takes a breath and asks her "What is your name?" No answer. "What is your name?" I am about to intervene, when my daughter looks at her and says "What is YOUR name?" The woman answers "Claudette". My 4 year old says to her "Well, Claudette, you shouldn't talk to strangers." The entire waiting room cracked up.

My little half sister to me...

"He's not your daddy, he's mine!"

Well, I don't have kids, but we have a video of me and my brother swimming in a pool and he was making me say, "Ready, set, go!" over and over again so that he could see how fast he could get to the other side. After the 5th time of him making me say it, I turn to face the camera and say all dramatically, "It's so hard being a woman!"

I was 6 years old so where I heard that, I don't know. It's funny, though.

that is great, DJeterFan.

Today, my friend and I took our four year olds to see Disney's Princesses on Ice. The girls were in costume. Mine as Princess Jasmine and my friend's as Cinderella. To avoid the headache of downtown Dallas traffic and parking(It costs $15.), we took the train. The station is close to my house and even though there were several stops along the way, it was only a 30 minute ride. The princesses drew alot of attention and compliments from people on the train. At one of the stops, an older lady got on and sat in front of us. She turned around and started talking to the girls about their costumes and where they were going. Well, she had a really big gap in her front teeth. After a few minutes, my sweet little princess asked her, "When your tooth fell out, did the tooth fairy bring you a shiny new coin?"
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Fort Member
    When we were young and my brother was asked why his father was in hospital he replied " He is having his very curious veins removed"

He didnt understand why people thought it was so funny

Premium Member
    Sunday in church the pastor was starting his sermon and was talking about sheep and shepherds. He went on about how when you think of something mighty and strong you don't think of sheep, and that sports teams are called things like "Tigers" and not "Sheep", and then he made a snarky comment about how the Nebraska Cornhuskers might be called the "Nebraska Sheep" pretty soon, and then followed with "Oh.. I didn't say that, no I did not say that." Next thing a cute little kid in the congregation yelled out "YES YOU DID!" It was so funny, the pastor had to stop for a minute and collect himself he was laughing so hard.

My boys are now teenagers (18 & 15). They have always been pretty good buddies, and get along well. When they were 3 and 5, they had just had their baths, were all soft and smelling good with their jammies on. They were sitting on the floor singing the song from The Fox and the Hound, with their arm's thrown over each others shoulder.
    "When your the best of friends. Having so much fun together..."
    Anyway, after they sang it through once, they started to sing it again. The older one decided to alter his voice and sing in a low pitched voice. They get the first line out together - "When your the best of friends. Having so much fun together..."and SMACK!! The younger one slaps his older brother in the back of the head and screams 'SING IT RIGHT BUTT HEAD!" The older one fell over with laughter and so did I.

LOL! All your stories crack me up!!! I love this thread.. Well this isn't really cute but actually rather scary.. My baby cousin, who is 3 years old this year, had a habit of saying, "I'm going to KILL you!" to everyone and he says it with a creepy smile on his face.. And we say, "No, don't say that!" and he'll just say "I'LL KILL YOU!!!"..

These are great!

I purchased some new underwear for my son and put them in his drawer. When he went to get a pair out, he marched his naked body into the living room waving the underwear over his head and said, "Mom, men don't like white underwear! Men want pictures on them!" Guess I should have purchased the Scooby Doo underwear instead of the tighty whities!

+ Reply to Thread