+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 107 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Re: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

I'm in Grad school right now training/learning/praying () to become a psychologist. I'm away at school and my cousins came to visit me today. My cousin asked me why I was here and I told her it's because I'm learning to help people. I want to help people who are sad become happier. (She's 5, so I wanted to keep it simple). She pauses and asks me "So you will tell them jokes and make funny faces?"
    The rest of the people in the car just started laughing. Clowns do make a lot of people happy! I'll be the most expensive clown ever.

C.angel - that's just precious. Maybe you should be a clown on the side.
    Count your blessings!

If only I was funny Gutmutter, I would consider it. But I am the worst joke teller ever! I just love how childrens' minds work.
    Children never cease to amaze me.

Now see - I don't believe I've ever had a clown tell me a joke. They mostly dress funny, juggle maybe, pull big flowers out of their sleeves? Come to think of it what do clowns do besides dress up and wear makeup?
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Scare people!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

And ride around in teeny weeny cars with too many folks in there for safety.
    (prhoshay, I do think we are related. Not all, but most clowns make me nervous.)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I was playing Wii with my 7 year old nephew this weekend. He was so proud to show off how realistic the new Mii he had made was because it had spiky hair like his new haircut and a goatee "because of the new facial hair I'm growing, Aunt Broadway!"

I about died!

We had a trick-or treater who was about 3. His parents dressed him up as a turtle and he could barely walk because the giant plastic "shell" on his back was almost as tall as he was. He was SO cute! He tripped and fell and landed on his "shell" - lol - his legs were waving in the air - but his Dad came to his rescue and picked him up. He then said "Twick or Tweat".
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was at the vet's the other day, and it was a horribly long wait. There was a first grade girl there with her grandmother and a miniature Dachshund. The little girl had gone around the waiting room to see and make over all of the other animals, and then she took her dog around to be seen. One woman said to the dog, "You're just soooo cute!" The little girl said to the dog, "Say. 'thank you!'". Everybody in the room just burst out laughing!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It was the first day of 1st grade for my 6-year-old. He had afternoon kindergarten the year before, but now needs to be at the bus stop by 740 a.m.

You have to understand that my son's first sentence was "I'm never gonna sleep ever again." He is ALWAYS waking us up early in the morning.

So his dad goes into his room around 6:45 a.m. and wakes him up.

Alec sits up groggily in bed, rubs his eyes, turns to his dad and says "So THAT's what it feels like!"

+ Reply to Thread