+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 107 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

MRD

Re: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

prhoshay, that is too funny. My daughter did that once and I left the room, stepping over her as she writhed on the floor. When she noticed I was gone, she shut up, came to find me and started over. I looked at her and said: "mommy needs a time out" and shut the door in her face. She was not happy, but she also quit with the tantrum.
    The worst is public tantrums and if you grab them by the arm, it suddenly causes all bones in their body to liquify and they go limp and form a puddle while you look like the meanie still grasping their arms (and talking to them with your teeth clenched and only your lips moving while hissing at them to get UP! NOW!)
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

From my little three year old niece, again. This kid cracks us all up.

My brother was helping his 9 year old with English. His son had to write sentences, using specific words. My brother said, "use dismayed in a sentence", and his adorable little daughter said, "dis made in China".

I had a quiz yesterday and one of the sentences was supposed to translate from German to "Uncle Bob has a big, white dog." One 6th grade girl wrote, "Unce Bob has a big, wide dong". Now what do I do?
    Count your blessings!

Yikes Gut.

My 3yo son this morning, as he was leaving for daycare: Bye mommy, going to work for money!

My 2-year-old was in the back seat singing Old McDonald just like this:
    "Ole McDonald had a pig, eieiooooh, mooo mooo here, mooo moo here, ole McDonald had a pig eieioooooh. Yay! (hands clapping). Ole McDonald had a horsey booooooooo, boooooooo. Yay! (more clapping). Ole McDonald had a dummy, eieioooooh (lots of giggling). The END!"

I'm wondering which one of my older kids taught her the dummy line.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

While I was with one of the 7 year old young ladies that I tutor, yesterday, she kept fidgeting with her shirt. Then she told me, "This bra is getting too small. I've had it since I was 6." Mind you, she has no visible need for a bra, so I was floored! I helped her pull the back down, and told her, "Us girls have got to stick together." She said, "Yeah." What a trip!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm so glad I came in here, I have truly enjoyed reading the wonderful things your little friends/kids have come up with - thank you so much for sharing.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2631027;
    I had a quiz yesterday and one of the sentences was supposed to translate from German to "Uncle Bob has a big, white dog." One 6th grade girl wrote, "Unce Bob has a big, wide dong". Now what do I do?
    Find out if he's available

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;2631109;
    My 2-year-old was in the back seat singing Old McDonald just like this:
    "Ole McDonald had a pig, eieiooooh, mooo mooo here, mooo moo here, ole McDonald had a pig eieioooooh. Yay! (hands clapping). Ole McDonald had a horsey booooooooo, boooooooo. Yay! (more clapping). Ole McDonald had a dummy, eieioooooh (lots of giggling). The END!"
    My ex's boy, when he was about 4, would sing " . . . And on that farm he had a Wendy's" and then laugh himself silly at the juxtaposition. Little fart has a fun sense of humor
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2631830;
    OMG Newf......you never cease to amaze me with your wit!!! You are priceless and I can always count on you for a good belly laugh!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2631830;
    Hahahahahahahahahaha Newf!
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread