+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 107 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Re: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Well, I'm a little too young to have kids but I have two of the most adorable siblings ever. My brother is 4 and my sister is 7. They say the funniest things but my little brother said one of the best ones I've heard in awhile.

He was in the basement with my mom and we were cleaning everything up. He saw that we had space bags (the plastic bags you put things into and then vacuum them air tight). His eyes grew so wide and he excitedly stated, "WHOA, COOL MOM! We have space bags!" We started to laugh but he kept on talking and stated, "Did you know they keep out spiders and ants and dirts and snakes and...", he just kept going on and on with the list. He was the person on the commercials that advertises them. I found it very adorable.

FORT Fogey

I heard a great cutest thing last night from a friend of mine. She has 2 1/2 year old twins, who were moving last Sunday from the church nursery to their first Sunday school room. So she and her husband really talked up Sunday School for a while before they went, talking about what big boys they are now, and what a special day this was. One of her boys asked them on the way to church "Will I get to meet Jesus today?" So they went to Sunday School, had a good time, and everything was fine. Later that night, out of the blue, the same boy who had asked if he got to meet Jesus told his dad that they needed to go to a new church. His dad asked why, and he said "Jesus wasn't at our church today. I looked for him".

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2569303;
    I heard a great cutest thing last night from a friend of mine. She has 2 1/2 year old twins, who were moving last Sunday from the church nursery to their first Sunday school room. So she and her husband really talked up Sunday School for a while before they went, talking about what big boys they are now, and what a special day this was. One of her boys asked them on the way to church "Will I get to meet Jesus today?" So they went to Sunday School, had a good time, and everything was fine. Later that night, out of the blue, the same boy who had asked if he got to meet Jesus told his dad that they needed to go to a new church. His dad asked why, and he said "Jesus wasn't at our church today. I looked for him".
    That is too cute. Reminds me of a time when my daughter was about that age. President Nixon had died and my mom was babysitting and watching coverage as they flew Nixon from Washington back to California. I guess my daughter was asking questions and my mom wasn't giving good enough answers because when I picked my daughter up, she informed me that she saw a man fly to heaven in an airplane.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;2557723;
    I thhis thread when I need a laugh!

My sister and I went into a clothing store today, and had her two year old grandson with us. He went straight to a dress rack and started going through the dresses (that he could barely reach anyway) saying, "mmm-hmm--, this is cute..." just like we always do only in that little baby voice. It cracked me up big time!
    My 5 year old godson told his mother the other day that the dress she picked off the rack "did nothing for her figure!" We couldn't stop laughing because he was so serious. He then proceeded to pick out a dress that he thought made her look good...and he was right! Way better than the dress she chose.

My son went on his first daycare excursion today: apple-picking. It was also his first time in a school bus, which he's fascinated with. When I got to talk to him, all he said was: Mommy, SCHOOL BUS! He said it four times in a row, then said bye mommy. I guess he didn't care about the apples, just the school bus.

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

DR, !! How cute! It always amazes me what fascinates children. More often than not, it's the little things we overlook that send them into fits of joy and pleasure. My daughter, at age 5-6, had a fixation with dalmations. One day, the school brought in a firefighter to speak to her class, and lo-and-behold, he brought his spotted pooch. Did she remember a thing he said about fire safety and prevention? Did she oooh and ahhh over the fire engine, on which her whole class got to climb and play? Nope, but she knew exactly how many spots the pup had on his face! I found it all so amusing.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When my son was in the first grade, we went to a pumpkin patch with his class. This child comes up to me, carrying a pumpkin that was, easily, half his size. I told him, emphatically, to put that thing down! :nono He said, "But Jennifer told me to get it!" 6 years old, and his head was already being turned by a pretty face!! And he had this goofy "I'm in love" look on his face!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

All of these are too cute.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2572970;
    My son went on his first daycare excursion today: apple-picking. It was also his first time in a school bus, which he's fascinated with. When I got to talk to him, all he said was: Mommy, SCHOOL BUS! He said it four times in a row, then said bye mommy. I guess he didn't care about the apples, just the school bus.
    School Bus was my first word (or words in this case). My parents still laugh about the fact that I said "School Bus" before I said "Mommy or Daddy".

We had dinner with some friends and their two young sons tonight. The older son (3) said "There are three boys and two girls here." His mother pointed out that (including his younger brother) there were actually "Two girls and four boys." Older son gave his brother a disgusted look and said "He's not a boy. He is a baby."
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

A few weeks ago, I was sitting with my little three year old niece. She very proudly held up one hand, and using her fingers, counted to five. I said, "you have five fingers!", to which she replied, "I'd rather have seven".

+ Reply to Thread