+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 107 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Re: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Heehee, that's cute Veruka! I'll wait for him!

If anyone watches Big Brother...there is a scene they have shown about 3 times where Dick is making fun of Amber and he says..."Cigars, Cigarettes..Cocktails" in a very funny voice. My little guy was playing a computer game last night and he likes to sing and talk to himself when he is playing....out of nowhere he started sayings..cigarettes..cocktails .. in the exact voice. I was cracking up! He doesn't watch the show, but I guess he listens because he sure picked up on that!

Okay. It's official. My son is weird. Just plain weird. I was helping him in the bathroom after he had a 'poop'. I asked him if he was done or if he had more in there. He said he was done for now but he had more 'stewing' for later. He then explained that his body has to make more and he finished it off with a "Do you understand now?" I have NO idea where he gets this stuff, but it sure makes life interesting...

From my five year old niece
    Me: "wow, first you turned five, now you are in kindergarten, and now you tell me that you are almost six"
    Her: "I know!! Time sure flies when you are having fun!"
    Wag more, bark less

I thhis thread when I need a laugh!

My sister and I went into a clothing store today, and had her two year old grandson with us. He went straight to a dress rack and started going through the dresses (that he could barely reach anyway) saying, "mmm-hmm--, this is cute..." just like we always do only in that little baby voice. It cracked me up big time!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

A good friend of ours has a 6 year old son. He recently either got pushed off or fell off the monkey bars at school and broke his arm in two place. I talked to him on the phone last week and he informed me that "I broke myself and "I got to ride in an ambulance". "I was VERY brave and didn't cry very much. Mommy cried WAY more than I did".
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Last week, my granddaughter (4) was over for lunch. I had the TV on and a Campbell's soup commercial came on.

The little jingle is "mmm, mmm....possibilities." It is sung several times throughout the commercial.

I really wasn't paying attention to the commercial and really didn't think she was either but, at the end of the commercial, she said, "Grandma, you have possibilities!"

I *THINK* that's a good thing, right?

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2566512;
    Last week, my granddaughter (4) was over for lunch. I had the TV on and a Campbell's soup commercial came on.

The little jingle is "mmm, mmm....possibilities." It is sung several times throughout the commercial.

I really wasn't paying attention to the commercial and really didn't think she was either but, at the end of the commercial, she said, "Grandma, you have possibilities!"

I *THINK* that's a good thing, right?

I guess having possibilities is better than not having them.

I used to write down all the stuff like this my daughter said. She has such a good time now going back and reading that stuff and asking: "did I really say that?" "yep". It's funny to remember those days. Some of the stuff she says now, I'd just like to forget.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2566515;
    Some of the stuff she says now, I'd just like to forget.
    I bet.

Writing things down is a great idea. I started little notebooks for each of my kids last year and try to write down all of the funny little things they say.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2566515;

I guess having possibilities is better than not having them.

I used to write down all the stuff like this my daughter said. She has such a good time now going back and reading that stuff and asking: "did I really say that?" "yep". It's funny to remember those days. Some of the stuff she says now, I'd just like to forget.
    My mum did that as well, she called them our "wisdom words". I'll see if I can dig them up...

Doing a lap before I commit to a location

I've been cracking up over all the funnies in this thread. Great for today's melancholy mood, thanks everyone.

My contribution: (while I was lurking in can't-remember-password limbo)

A few months ago, my mom, sis, niece and I went to the mall. We eventually got her to sit and behave in the stroller (she's 3 and at THAT age).... anyway, all day she had been putting things in her mouth, more than usual... I had given her a new barbie (with little barbie cherub fairy things) at lunchtime, and we had managed to take everything but one of the "babies" away.

So, as the day wears on and we get weary this kid is becoming even more "damp"... both sleeves, both pigtails, the neck of her shirt, telling her to stop and distracting her only led to her picking a different dry spot to suck on.

Finally, after taking her new "baby's" head out of her mouth for the bazillionth time, exasperatedly I questioned, "What is wrong with you today, why do you keep putting everything in your mouth???""

She looked at the baby for a moment, considering her answer carefully, and muttered "It's her bathtub".....

We were hysterical. We could not be moved (from spread out all over the aisle) or quieted for a good 5 minutes.

kids!
    Could does not mean should

+ Reply to Thread