+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 107 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Re: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

M just asked me: Mom, how do you draw an air guitar??

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Good one!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My 4-year old runs around telling everybody that he is "a chef just like on food network". This is usually done when he's in the kitchen helping either mommy or daddy cook and he's the assistant.

You think we watch that a little too much? LOL!

My ex's 5-year-old girl is well on her way to becoming a geologist. She was very busy the other day, using a vernier caliper to measure the temperature of rocks so she could tell if they were full of dust or poop
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

I was up in my chair in my red shirt and red hat and had to tell a little girl not to throw sand. Then her friend came and threw sand. The first girl told her she couldn't. "Why not?" -pointing at me "because the fireman said so".
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2490780;
    M just asked me: Mom, how do you draw an air guitar??
    Silly mommy didn't you answer with "air crayons"?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

"I'll pay you back this time dad, honest"

I had to go to the store yesterday and getting my 4 year old out of the house and into the car is usually a chore.....not yesterday. We have to go through the kitchen door into the laundry/mud room and then through another door to the garage...He ran ahead of me and held the door, saying "Ladies first" for the two doors and when we got to my car, he yelled at me not to open it. He proceded to open it for me and with the correct hand gestures told me that my chariot awaits! It was adorable! Then he made sure my hands and feet were in the car before he shut the door. He actually crawled into his car seat without having to be wrestled into it! I had to turn around to buckle him in, which was awkward, but it was worth it! It's moments like these that make you forget all the evil stuff they pull to test your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2491197;
    "I'll pay you back this time dad, honest"
    Unklescott - This could also be titled Cutest things your best friend says..

katgib13 - That IS so cute - Your chariot awaits heh heh heh - kid must have been watching Spartacus

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2491044;
    My ex's 5-year-old girl is well on her way to becoming a geologist. She was very busy the other day, using a vernier caliper to measure the temperature of rocks so she could tell if they were full of dust or poop
    Oh thats too much! well poop would be warmer heh heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2491125;
    I was up in my chair in my red shirt and red hat and had to tell a little girl not to throw sand. Then her friend came and threw sand. The first girl told her she couldn't. "Why not?" -pointing at me "because the fireman said so".
    For some reason I giggled reading this one
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

This happened last year, but I have to share. My middle son, who was 14 had been trying to talk my older son (who was 16) into going to the church youth services with him and his friends and my oldest was never interested. He started dating this girl and she talked him into going to her church with her. My middle boy asked me why Freddy would go church with his girlfriend but not his brother. I said "You don't have boobies". Dylan thought that was funny and replied..."We have boobies at our church, too. And ice cream! (long pause) Who doesn't like ice cream?" He was so serious when he said it, too. It's never dull with 3 sons in the house.

Just now, my youngest got out of the shower and he won't dry himself off. He makes me do it. He just yelled at me (from the bathmat) to come dry him off because "He can't wait on the rug forever." He also just asked for an iPod for Christmas! He is only 4!

+ Reply to Thread