+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 107 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Re: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

I have a little two-year-old girl and an immature husband (God love him!) and whenever he burps or farts, he'll blame it on our daughter. (He has good qualities, I promise.) Anyway... one day he let out a big ole burp. My daughter turns around, wide-eyed as could be, looks at me and says, "Was that me?" I laughed so hard, I cried.

I have enjoyed reading the funny stories in this thread. Kids are so funny.
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

FORT Fogey

My sister didn't quite get herself out of the bad words habit before my nephew hit the parrot stage. A few times now, she's opened the car door, something has fallen out and she's said "Oh s*!t". So of course, when my nephew opened the door and something fell out (yes, their car is that much of a mess) he said "Oh s*!t". He's done it a couple of times now.

So last week when my parents were visting, my brother-in-law was trying to get my nephew to say it for my parents. He asked him "What do you say when something falls on the floor?" My nephew said "uh-oh". My bro-in-law said "what else". My nephew thought for a minute and then said "Pick it up daddy".

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

Was that me?
    Pick it up Daddy.

Classics, both of them!! Thanks for the giggles!

When my niece was little she had a hard time saying her "R's" correctly and the sounded like "W's". I remember my best friend and I picking her up at school and she saw her little friend and said "Auntie, thewes my fwiend Jennifo". I asked which on was Jennifer and she said "Wight thewe, with the wed haiw and puwple outfit". That was the cutest thing I have ever heard. She is 23 now and my friend and I still say that to her all the time.
    When my nephew was first learning about god and heaven he used to say to me "Auntie I love you so much" and I would ask him how much and he said "All the way past god". Meaning he loved me that far and wide he said. I thought it was cute.

That reminds me of a game I used to play with my kids and now play with my Little Sister... coming up with as many adjectives as possible to end the sentence, "I love you _______". I love you bigger! I love you stronger! I love you softer! Silly, but fun.
    Count your blessings!

I was pestering my 3 yr old nephew one day and he looked at me and said "auntie you are getting on my last nerbs"

Today my daughter breezed through the kitchen while I was cutting up strawberries for lunch, she grabbed one, continued on into the livingroom and said "hey B (to one of the daycare kids) there are free samples in the kitchen!"

I think she may have been to Costco too many times!

FORT Fanatic

My friends little 3yr old was in the pool and there was some mulch in there and for some reason she got it in her head it was poo and they kept saying it is mulch. Well, later that day she came out of the bathroom and told her mom I mulched!

My mom is working as an IA during summer school for my city's school district. She is with the first grade going into second graders. Well, one of the students was doing something he should have been doing, so the teacher said, "Young man!" The little boy just looked up and said, "Old woman!" The teacher just stood there stunned why my mom tried hard not to crack up. The little boy then said, "well... you dont look that old."

And the other day at lunch, another boy asked my mom how old she was. My mom said,"it isnt nice to ask ladies how old they are. But why don't you guess how old I am?" THe little boy paused and thought for a second befor saying,"well... you kinda look as old as my grandma, so I'm have to say you're 20" My mom laughed and said,"no, i'm just a bit older than that."

My mom said, "Oh Julie, these kids are so cute!"
    me: "so, they're a nice break from your middle schoolers? These kids are iinocent while the middle schoolers just act they are."
    mom: "*laughs* Exactly"
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by realornot;2468180;
    I have a little two-year-old girl and an immature husband (God love him!) and whenever he burps or farts, he'll blame it on our daughter. (He has good qualities, I promise.) Anyway... one day he let out a big ole burp. My daughter turns around, wide-eyed as could be, looks at me and says, "Was that me?" I laughed so hard, I cried.

I have enjoyed reading the funny stories in this thread. Kids are so funny.

That was classic!

I don't babysit for these kids anymore(thank god) But one day I was using there bathroom. The 5 year old boy comes to the door and although he didn't use these words, I will clean it up for the sake of the readers, he said are you making a #1 or a number #2. I can't believe I even bothered to answer him, but I said yes I making a #2. He then said to me "Is it a big terd?"

I laughed off and on about it the wole day. Even when I think about it, I laugh.
    Last edited by snarkattack; 07-21-2007 at 01:04 PM.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2468918;

Today my daughter breezed through the kitchen while I was cutting up strawberries for lunch, she grabbed one, continued on into the livingroom and said "hey B (to one of the daycare kids) there are free samples in the kitchen!"

I think she may have been to Costco too many times!
    This made me laugh so hard I cried!

Funny how they come up with such on the mark things from what they observe.

I am not much of a morning person, so for the longest time, we only had cereal for breakfast.
    Occasionally on Sun., mornings my husband would cook a "full" breakfast.

We called in our then 3 year old for breakfast of eggs, bacon, pancakes, etc.
    She took one look at it and said: "this is NOT breakfast". When we asked her what IS breakfast then? Her response: "Cereal". And she had cereal while he and I ate the other breakfast.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread