+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 107 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

FORT Fanatic

Re: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

I had one of those moments yesterday to explain some of the basics of reproduction to our 9 yr old. Since the 12 yr old know the facts I wanted to tell the younger first. So I am explaining the basic mechanics of what goes where to get that baby in there and how it gets out and making sure she knows the correct terms for all the parts.
    She looks at me and says " did your mom tell you all that" ? I said yes and her mom told her too. So then she is quiet and says " wow, Adam and Eve sure had a lot to learn on their own"!!!

She also told me " you know all that is pretty weird and I don't think we should ever talk about it in front of my friends"!!

It was really hard not to snort my drink through my nose!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy;2448561;
    She looks at me and says " did your mom tell you all that" ? I said yes and her mom told her too. So then she is quiet and says " wow, Adam and Eve sure had a lot to learn on their own"!!!
    That is priceless

That's something only a chld could think of - talk about a classic kid's response to a sex talk.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fanatic

Seriously! Of course the weird thing as well. I tried to remember what my older one said but she is sort of the whatever you say mom kind. This one is the comic for sure. We never know what will come out of her mouth next!

I've mentionned in the Oasis thread that since my son moved from his crib to his bed, he's been having a very hard time falling asleep without one of the parent being in his room. The rare times he does, he gets a sticker for being a big boy.
    Today, we went to the zoo and passed by the bears. One of them rolled on his side and got ready for a nap. My husband pointed out to my son that the bear was doing dodo all alone, with no mommie or daddy. My son looked at the bear, then at my husband and said: Will he get a sticker?

FORT Fanatic

Hilarious! Sure he gets a sticker! You have seen those dancing bathroom bears on the tp commerical haven't you?

Our 9 yr old is on a roll lately, yesterday she decided to write a song and she spent all day with her notebook writing and writing and it is the saddest country song you have ever heard. It is about this girl who's husband left her and their two children after they had been "wed" for 24 years. So she prays to God and he tells her to " go to a restaurant for a 7:00 breakfast date" where ( here is the kicker) " she will meet someone who will love her like a pancake"!!
    She said it just rymed with date and it was breakfast so that worked best!
    She also worked in a line about the man leaving the family like a blanket that needed to be folded.
    She has enough drama and passion for both kids!

My husband can't get over it and of course keeps saying come on I will love you like a pancake!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That is fabulous!!!! That's what I need....a man who loves me like a pancake!!! True Heaven!!! I love creative children!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Love her like a pancake? Now that is sweet!

My son is always popping off funny things. Last night he was wrestling with his big brother and he was trapped. My son was trying to clean his room and the little guy kept bugging him. So my oldest pinned him. Preston kept saying I swear I'll leave you alone! I swear I'm done! So when my oldest let him up, he immediately jumped up and started boxing my sons knees! After about the third time, Preston is trapped and he yells "Hey Dad! You can take it from here!" We all started cracking up. My hubby told him he needed to get himself out of the mess.

He is also obsessed with the fact that men and women don't have the same body parts. He loves to ask people if they have a peanuts or a 'gyna'. It's rather embarrassing but I can't help but laugh when he says it. He asked the check-out girl a couple of weeks ago and she choked on her gum.

Not my kid.......I was with a friend and her grandkids on Saturday at a fair and she got them cotton candy. The youngest is three and had never had it before. She took one bite and got a funny look on her face and then took another. She then said quizzically, "It won't stay in my mouth."

FORT Fanatic

Oh that is precious! It won't stay in my mouth! I am using that as my reason to keep eating icecream from now on!

+ Reply to Thread