+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 106 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Re: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

My son would not go to bed last night. I decided to watch my taped American Idol (I had watched DWTS and the bachelor) while I tried to get my little night owl to sleep. Needless to say he was grumpy and tired.

He usually loves American Idol. Not last night. I asked him if he thought Jordan was pretty and he said...No. She sucks! I was like..where did that come from? Then when Blake came on..he said He's not cool. He's a tool! I REALLY need to have a chat with his big brothers.

My daughter (she's five) said something last weekend that makes me laugh every time I think about it. We were out in Colorado and she was running up and down the stairs with my boyfriend's kids. The air there is a lot thinner than here (Kentucky), of course, so she was soon breathless. She ran past and looked at me in confusion and said, "Mommy, Paul doesn't keep enough air in his house.".
    Last edited by Stargazer; 06-07-2007 at 05:30 PM.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer;2433226;
    My daughter (she's five) said something last weekend that makes me laugh every time I think about it. We were out in Colorado and she was running up and down the stairs with my boyfriend's kids. The air there is a lot thinner than here (Kentucky), of course, so she was soon breathless. She ran past and looked at me in confusion and said, "Mommy, Paul doesn't keep enough air in his house.".
    Oh thats cute. doesn't keep enough air in his house.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fan

The little boy I babysit for is pretty funny. I am amazed and embarrassed with some of the things he says.

He is 5! We were watching tv and there was a pretty girl on tv, he looks at me says "she's hot" I was like where did that come from?? I thought his comment about the girl on tv, really cracked me up. Later that day after he made about the girl being "hot" on tv it really cracked me up, I was in a silly mood and later in the day I saw an attractive attractive lady in red convertible with the top down with blond hair. I said in a funny voice look at the hot lady in the red car, he just laughed. About a week later, we were taking a walk and we saw an attractive lady jogging. He said that's the hot lady from the red car.

This is a little mean, but he was in his apartment and he saw a lady come out of her car " and he said look at the fat lady getting out of her car" I really wanted to say that's not nice, but he caught me off guard, I just started laughing.

I was just testing him one day and I asked him where babies come from. His response was "England" He later said a mommy's tummy, which is a good response from a 5 year old. But I told them they can come from England to.

My kids were playing dress up yesterday when my two year old son got frustrated with the crown he wanted to wear(he was the prince). He was whining as he tried to get it on right so my 5 year old daughter sighed and helped him. As she walked away, she said, "Princesses stay calm when something goes wrong."
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Lildago, that's funny--and hopefully she will hang onto that attitude!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

That's too funny Lil. Like QueenB said, hopefully she'll remember it when she needs it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sounds like a good motto to put on her wall!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My 5-year-old grand-nephew asked his aunt (my niece) where he came from. This took her by surprise, so she told him his mom picked out special. She said, "Your mom wanted a little boy (imitated pressing a button) with brown hair. . (pressed a button) . . who likes to draw pictures. . .(pressed a button) and loves M&Ms. . . etc. and you were the boy she got."

The next day or so, he was getting into the candy jar. His mom told him he needed to wait until after dinner to have candy. He asked a few minutes later, same reply. This happened a couple more times. Finally, his mom said, "I said, 'After dinner!' Now, don't ask again."
    He replied, "Well, You're the one who pushed the button!!"

This thread always makes me chuckle. Star, Lil and anemone, I especially loved your kids' classic quips. As the mother of a 20-year-old, may I make a suggestion - write these things down somewhere. I used to think I'd always remember the hilarious things Lil Rose would come up with, but I realize over time I have forgotten some of them.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread