+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 107 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Veruka, that is so funny. The first thing I thought of was that old expression "Clapton is God".
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

My five year old nephew gets on the bus at Grandma's house. (she lives next door) He showed up at her house in tears yesterday. He said, "I'm so angry with my Mommy. She wouldn't let me wear my short-sleeved pants to school today!!!"

While I was taking my son's coat off at daycare this morning, he started, for the first time, telling me about his daycare friends. He pointed to one locker and said At-choo. Sure enough, the locker belonged to Andrew. Massimo was Mammo. Dante was Dade. Gianni was Anni and Emma was well...Emma. After the initial chuckle at At-choo, I had to admit I was pretty impressed that he knew which locker belong to whom.

Such great and funny stories everyone! Very glad I popped in here to read a few and have some chuckles. Thanks.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    When my son was in first grade, he started losing his teeth at the rate of 2 at a time. His grandmother, who had been his main caretaker and wore dentures, had recently died. He came home one day, looked at his holey mouth in the mirror and said (in her fashion), "Oh Lord!! I sure hope my granny left me some teeth!!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2290515;
    When my son was in first grade, he started losing his teeth at the rate of 2 at a time. His grandmother, who had been his main caretaker and wore dentures, had recently died. He came home one day, looked at his holey mouth in the mirror and said (in her fashion), "Oh Lord!! I sure hope my granny left me some teeth!!"
    proshay - this reminded me so much of me and my grandfather. Grandaddy had dentures and for some bizarre reason (probably because he entertained me by taking them in and out and snapping them at me), I was fascinated. When I was about 5, my Mom took me Christmas shopping and I saw this beautiful glass and insisted that we purchase it for Grandaddy to keep his teeth in. Mom rolled her eyes and laughed at me but she bought the glass and then explained the purpose of it to my grandfather when he opened my gift on Christmas morning. He used it for the rest of his life and I wish I had that thing now - I'd keep my toothbrush and toothpaste in it!
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

My two year old son keeps telling his two month old sister, "You're a little baby sunshine." I'm not sure where he got that (probably from his older sister) but it's so cute.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2298973;
    My two year old son keeps telling his two month old sister, "You're a little baby sunshine." I'm not sure where he got that (probably from his older sister) but it's so cute.
    Awwww! Make sure you tape him while he says it so when she's older and they fight you can show them the video!

That is too adorable!!! DesertRose has a good idea. I remember when my oldest son was 4 and the twins were born he was very possesive of them. When we visited other friends and they're kids oooh'd and ahhh'd he would say, "Thats MY baby." If family members offered to keep them he worried we wouldn't get them back. Now, 12yrs later, he complains constantly that he was meant to be an only child.

FORT Fanatic
    Wow what a cute fun thread!

Our youngest daughter noticed two new swans in a local park that we often visit and asked if they were both boys because they were so big. I told her no they were a male and female because they mate for life ( I think they do anyway) and she said " oh yea you can tell because when they swim together their necks make that heart"! I told her she was absolutely correct and that is EXACTLY how you tell they are a boy and a girl!

+ Reply to Thread