+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 107 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

anemone, that's hilarious. What a great idea, too. I've seen some microscopic pictures on the internet, and they really are pretty. In her case, they'll have special meaning, too.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Last night I really wanted pizza for dinner, shh, don't tell the chub club! So I asked my 6 year old if he wanted pizza, he said he wanted McDonald's. I said, "but Mommy wants pizza" he goes, "Noah wants McDonald's" too funny!

Chub club police! I heard that!
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2203906;
    Chub club police! I heard that!
    Oops! But I did lose last week!

The kid spent the night here the other night and I cooked Collard greens. He ate till I feared he might pop. Today his dad and I went grocery shopping and his dad bought a can of collard greens for him for supper. Suppertime comes and I get a call. Kid refuses greens because they aren't like Muduh's. I got on the phone with him and explained that daddy just cooked them differently than Muduh but they were really good greens and he needed to try them. My son comes back on the phone, exasperated and suddenly he said "well crap, the brat's over there gobbling them down now!"

My son was watching the cellular service commercial where they say "Raising the bar" - He says: "Well, how do we know they don't mean the r-a-z-i-n-g version of the word? That would change the meaning entirely."
    Yup, it would.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

I told you all back at the first of school that all boys have to wear a belt. Well, the kid has mastered that but now he is concerned once more. Tomorrow is pajama day. All kindergarten kids wear pj's to school. He wants to wear his camo pj's but last night I heard him say "Grand daddy, I'm not wearin no belt with them pajamas".

MRD
    I got to hear mine say:

I got a job!

yesterday. Best thing I've heard her say in a while.

She started today.

Gets in the car: My feet and back hurt.

Welcome to the world, baby girl!!!!

Muduh that belt and pj's has me
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

This morning my son woke up a full hour early than scheduled, screaming. Against my better judgement, I brought him into our bed. Usually, it's playtime for him in our bed, but this time he actually laid still, but didn't fall asleep. At one point, I guess he was bored, so he started stroking my hair,
    then scooched in closer to give me a kiss. Not happy with that, he started
    "honking" my nose. I tried not to burst out laughing, but I couldn't help it. We finally got up!

Awww. These stories are so cute!!!

My two oldest boys are just over two years apart in age. When they were about 5 and 7 the older one said something to the younger one that got him upset. He came to tell me about it and I told him "That isn't true, your brother doesn't know everything" and he replied very firmly "YES HE DOES, MOM!!!". It took me quite a while to convince him that his older brother was not omnipotent!

+ Reply to Thread