+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 107 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

LMAO it is just a guy thing jasmar - totally normal. It's only going to get worse as he gets older... when he starts using it for thinking processes too
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

That's what worries me! I don't know if I should share this one, but he's only 4 and can't read yet, so: He was watching Bob the Builder a couple of days ago, and I noticed he had his hand down his pants. I asked him if he had to go to the bathroom (because sometimes if he's really interested in something he waits too long), and he said, "No, I'm just pullin' on my penie."

I'm mostly afraid he's going to catch on to all the smothered laughter that follows those comments and get a complex or something.

ETA: After all this, I have to change my avatar. DD#2 has had her turn, now he gets his.
    Last edited by jasmar; 01-05-2007 at 11:27 PM.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

My two year old never just says "thank you." He says "I thank you, mama." It always makes me smile.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Not said but thinking *Pill pushing twit* y'all know who's thinking that.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2201233;
    My two year old never just says "thank you." He says "I thank you, mama." It always makes me smile.
    And I thank you Lilone for sharing that -- how adorable.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

That is so cute and proper to boot!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Can your kids get any cuter lil?

My ex's 4-year-old daughter was "helping" me do some field work yesterday. We had to get elevations on the tops of five underground wells, which involves probing, so I let her carry the bottle of water that I use to soften hard ground. We decided to race from flag to flag that we had previously surveyed to locate the wells. As we were going from the second flag to the third, she called back over her shoulder, "You can't beat me old man, I know all of your tricks!" My ex told me that's a line from Cars, but I had never heard it, and to hear it come out of a little girl nearly made me wet myself
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Oh my goodness! I would just have to spoil that child rotten. What a cute, cute boy!

lildago, that is absolutely adorable!

newfherder, is that a little of your influence we see there?

Okay this may be a little long but it is worth it to get to the punchline. At least it was for me. My college-bound daughter moved into an off-campus apartment last semester. It is pretty bare bones in decor - basic furniture, few decorative items and no artwork for the walls. She has a job in a lab, working with tomato plants at a molecular level. Part of what she does is taking pictures of trichomes (). She was describing some of them as looking very artsy, almost sculptural. I told her she could print some of the pictures in B&W on glossy paper and get some cheap frames to hang them as artwork in her apartment.
    She said, "I was just thinking about doing that! I swear, Mom, we were separated at birth!"
    (Yes, she knew what she was saying.)

+ Reply to Thread