+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

I love this thread, and all of these quips are so sweet, but marybethp, Claire's conversation with you is just about the CUTEST thing I've EVER heard.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

That's a good one, marybeth! I love this thread too!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

This is kind of embarrassing but it's about my husband and not me so I'll share it. He usually wears boxers (Ok, I know that's TMI but it's part of the story). Yesterday, he was wearing bikini underwear because since I don't wash his clothes anymore(a story for another thread), he didn't have clean boxers. While he was dressing, my daughter walked in our room unannounced, as usual. She gave him a puzzled look and asked him why he was wearing panties. That's not the best part! Today when I picked her up from preschool, her teacher said that she told them her daddy wears panties. Wait until my husband hears that one! I don't think he'll be taking her to school for a while!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    This is kind of embarrassing but it's about my husband and not me so I'll share it. He usually wears boxers (Ok, I know that's TMI but it's part of the story). Yesterday, he was wearing bikini underwear because since I don't wash his clothes anymore(a story for another thread), he didn't have clean boxers. While he was dressing, my daughter walked in our room unannounced, as usual. She gave him a puzzled look and asked him why he was wearing panties. That's not the best part! Today when I picked her up from preschool, her teacher said that she told them her daddy wears panties. Wait until my husband hears that one! I don't think he'll be taking her to school for a while!

That's too funny!
    My daughter told her church preschool teacher (now this was a LONG time ago when Tattoos were NOT as prevalant as they are now and only "bad" girls got them) that I had a tattoo of a butterfly on my butt (I do not) and that I was pregnant with a mexican baby (I was not). Needless to say this brought several strange questions before I actually found out what she had said. She also told the church choir director that she was going to sing: "I want to Rock and Roll All Night and Party Everyday" at the church talent show.
    I wanted to lay low for a long time after all that I can tell you, so I know how your husband feels. LOL!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

lildago, this is one of the funnniest things ever! Your poor husband is going to have a hard time looking the teacher in the eye...or maybe the teacher will have a hard time looking your husband in the eye.

rosiedog, I swear, you never know what kids are going to come up with.

marybeth, what a smart little girl you have there. From now on, whenever she has a scratch, she'll be showing off her 1. Too cute.

This thread is always good for a "pick me up"!

Last weekend, my kindergartener was crying b/c she was going to miss her music class on Monday, due to it being "Martha Labor Junior King" Day.

I told her that was my favorite holiday.
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

Too cute!!! Love that. Not a toddler story, but my 11 year old son was calling up a neighbourhood girl to come over and play. He dialled the phone and while it was ringing he asked me, "Mom, why do I get all nervous with butterflies in my stomach when I call her?" Yep. It's starting...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    Too cute!!! Love that. Not a toddler story, but my 11 year old son was calling up a neighbourhood girl to come over and play. He dialled the phone and while it was ringing he asked me, "Mom, why do I get all nervous with butterflies in my stomach when I call her?" Yep. It's starting...lol.
    oh oh... Puberty strikes! -- enjoy the ride canuck! I'm fortunate I've never had the ride with kids but enjoy it!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

That is priceless and reminds me of what happened to my friend. At the time they had one little girl, about 3 or 4 . Her husband was changing in the bedroom with the door closed but of course the little girl ran in at an inopportune moment. The guy covered up as fast as he could, and she turned around and left right away. According to my friend she ran right up to her and asked, " Hey mom, why does dad have a ponytail on the front?"

+ Reply to Thread