+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere View Post
    My two daughters (ages 4 and 2) combined Dunkin Donuts into Mcdonalds They refer to McDonalds as Dunkin Donald's. Ronald McDonald is Dunkin Donald.
    I love it when kids do that! My neice used to get Kmart and Circle K mixed up. She would ask if they are going to Circle K to shop, and KMart for Icees. It's not funny to read, but it's cute to hear.

This is more something cute my son does. At eleven months, he now knows that his pacifier stays in the crib. So, when I go to pick him up in the morning or after his naps, he turns his head and spits out the pacifier, just like you would when chewing tobacco. It cracks me up everytime.

My daughter won one of those "World's largest Christmas stockings" this year. When we were on our way to pick it up she said she wasn't entering next year. She had her turn now it was someone else's.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    My daughter won one of those "World's largest Christmas stockings" this year. When we were on our way to pick it up she said she wasn't entering next year. She had her turn now it was someone else's.
    Aww, that is so sweet! What, exactly, is in the WLCS? I couldn't even imagine

It is one of those Christmas stockings that hang in restaurants, stores, auto shops, etc. They are stuffed full of toys. The dang thing was taller than me. Luckily it was mostly girl stuff. She gave the boy stuff to her babysitter for the little boys there.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere View Post
    My two daughters (ages 4 and 2) combined Dunkin Donuts into Mcdonalds They refer to McDonalds as Dunkin Donald's. Ronald McDonald is Dunkin Donald.
    That is so adorable. I love this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickngirl View Post
    My in-laws were in town this week and wanted to go to Smokey Bones BBQ for dinner. I told them that was fine with me.
    My 4-yr-old and I went into the bathroom to get cleaned up to leave for the restaurant, and his bottom lip was quivering. I asked what was wrong, and he bravely replies while battling back tears, "I don't want to go to that place for dinner!" I explained that is was his grandparents choice, and they were paying for it, so we would go wherever they wanted. He bursts into tears and wails, "But I don't want to eat any body parts!!!" My MIL was standing in the hallway and asked what was he talking about?
    To which my son replied, while bawling, "That place is called Smokey BONES and they'll make you eat body parts". I tried explaining to him it wasn't quite like that.

Imagine his distress when we got there and he wanted the chicken tenders- they are called "chicken FINGERS' there!!
    Your poor son. It's funny the things we as adults don't even think about.

When my daughter was little, she went with me to the vets to have our dog neutered. When she asked why we were going to the vet, without thinking I said Max was going to get fixed. Her instant response was, "why, what's wrong with him?"

Dag, that's so sweet of your daughter.
    Last edited by roseskid; 12-29-2005 at 10:47 PM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

My friend was telling me what his daughter said to him the other day...

She said "Daddy... I love you THIS much" and she held out her arms really wide. And then he said "Well... I love you THIS much" and he held out his arms alot wider than she did. And his daughter just sat there for a minute or so, and contemplated the situation... and then she said "Well... I love you as much as Jesus loves me!"

OH MY GOSH! How cute is that?!

My nephew is at my parents house and is going to be 2 in January. It was cute that she put him on the phone and told him what to say and he repeated it all. Hello, how are you?, I love you. Very sweet sounding!

We were unpacking in our new house and my daughter wanted to play with her Dora and Boots dolls that were upstairs in the gameroom. She has a big wooden toybox that is usually kept in the closet because the lid is so heavy. It was left in the gameroom by the movers and I hadn't had a chance to move it yet. She was digging in it and my 1 year old son slammed the lid on her head. There was instantly a big, black lump! I got an ice pack and much to her protests, made her sit in my lap while I applied it. She told me, "Don't you know, I came up here to play Dora the Explorer not to play doctor!"
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I think this qualifies as PG-13

My 3-year-old (boy) was helping me shape large lumps of bread dough into long, thick strands to be braided together for our Christmas bread. As he sat squishing and squashing, his giggling became louder and more riotous, until he looked up at me and said, "Mom, it's just like a penis!"

Cracked up his older sisters, too, I might add.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

+ Reply to Thread