+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1057
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Re: Cutest things you've heard your kids say

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;4077342;
    MamaC, I've seen even 30 year old react that way when I tell them about black and white tv with 3 channels, and phones attached to the wall.
    Yup, and when the President came on tv to give a speech, it was on all 3 channels!
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

My niece, who just turned three, after sitting through another Sunday sermon, refused to leave church at the end of the service. Finally my brother asks her "what are you waiting for? Let's go home!" She replied "Jesus is coming" and sat back down in her seat.

I guess she was listening when the pastor repeated however many times that day that Jesus was coming, and she didn't want to go home and miss Him. LOL

This was not her first mention of Jesus coming. I told her if she keeps it up she's going to end up on one of those A&E shows.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

This falls under something I saw, not heard, but...
    my boy is in 2nd grade, and I found this completed assignment in his backpack today... a worksheet divided into two columns, labeled needs and wants... he had to cut pictures from magazines and glue under each category... and under needs, along with pictures of furniture and food, there's a picture of a leggy blonde model in a bikini.
    Last edited by coltnlasma; 10-19-2010 at 06:01 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm so glad to hear you say that....about the leggy blonde. In second grade, my son had cut out the bra and pantie ads from the Sunday newspaper, and had them all stuffed in the back of his desk at school. He got finished with the class assignment, which was to cut out pictures of things that started with certain letters, so he just kept going!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

When my daughter was 3 she dressed as a unicorn for Halloween. We get to a house and a man answers and says to her...Oh how cute, what are you? She said back to him...I'm a Can A Corn. LOL Everyone still laughs about it and brings it up every year. When anyone asks her what she is going to be this year her Brothers yell A CAN A CORN. LOL

Woodsprite Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Oh my goodness! so so funny Blondeone,

Maybe she ought to dress up as a can o Green Giant corn one year I was in the grocery store the other day and there was a five or six year old boy with, I'm guessing, his grandmother or maybe even great-grand. He kept acting up in the line until she said "I'm going to go get a hickory when we get home!", and the little boy asked, "What's a hickory?" I could have guessed he wouldn't know...
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

LOL, that is funny...I don't even know but I do know what a switch is. LOL I was thinking this morning that they are made to be so cute when they are little so we don't hurt them as teenagers. LOL

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I always figured that it is God's plan to make them cute and precious as little babies so that we won't kill them when they grow up. By the time we're ready to GIVE THEM AWAY or leave them on a corner, they've already grown on us to the point where we just can't!! No fair!!!

I always warn friends who are going mushy over tiny babies to think of them as future pre-teens and teenagers. Discipline will be easier!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I tell prospective parents who are trying to come up with a name to imagine yelling the name in anger.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread