+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Thankful For?

I Is Stephanie

What Are You Thankful For?

OK Americans, Thanksgiving is 2 short days away! So, I kind of want to know, What are you thankful for?

For me, it's my best friends, school, doggy, and the FoRT! (Totally honset there, you guys are like my multi-cultural multi-aged friends I never had!)
    Now you guys can go. Heck, even if you aren't American, you can post what you're thankful for! We'll make a whole party out of it!
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Great thread idea!

I am thankful for my daughter, my health and my job.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I am thankful for my family, my sweetheart, friends, health, and lack of debt.
    Also for vacations, and for places where I can still get away from the man made world. (Love my reality tv, but sometimes natural music and beauty are just what I need!)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I am thankful for the little baby I am carrying inside of me. I never in my life thought I'd be so happy to be getting fatter!

I'm thankful for my health! and my children. Oh heck, I'm thankful for everything.
    Count your blessings!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I'm thankful for my new baby (Lois - I'm *so* with you on that!), my almost 8 year old who makes me laugh every day, my awesome husband, my Mom, my 7 siblings and all of my extended family. I don't know what I would do without them. Also thankful for my friends (especially Amy )

I'm also thankful for diet lemon snapple and pizza

I am thankful for my healthy toddler, my supporting husband, my loving parents and in-laws, my sister, brother-in-law and my beautiful niece.

I am thankful that I have friends who call to check up on me when my husband is away.

I am thankful to have found an incredible site and made great friends that support each other through difficult and great moments.

I'm thankful for my three sons, my incredible two sisters, my mom, my dog. I have a fantastic work mate who helps move the day along. I have a fine circle of friends from elementary school. I have a working vehicle and a warm house. I have a wonderful place to visit when I want to connect with others-FORT.

FORT Fogey
    I am not really thankful of anything this year. First thanksgiving without my mom and it hurts like a moth*********.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I'm sorry jacobson00. The "firsts" just suck. I hope next year is a better year for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast