+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Photos, Pics and Stuff

I Is Stephanie
    It's when you re-arrange or delete the pixels in a photo to alter it's appearance, they photoshop models to look good on magazines, as the example you'd know best.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

nilesgirl: Yes, photoshop is a computer image manipulation program. You can take a real subject and make it look nicer (models) or worse (humor). Or you can take two images, like the cat and a person, and make a weird picture. Human eyes, nose, mouth with cat body. Another example, you can take 3 nice photos: one of a field, one a horse, and one a full moon, and put them together to have one image of a horse in a field lit by a full moon. See?
    ----------------

This candy head sure had a sweet tooth!

Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I thought these were pretty cool, they're taken from ISS.

Night falls over Africa and Europe.

A bit big perhaps though, they won't go smaller... (or maybe I'm just tired)

Click here: Painted Hands to see some amazing art!

Finally have some after pics of baby Adam (my nephew) I will upload them tomorrow and post before and after by tomorrow afternoon.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Beautiful things captured under the sea..

Here are the before and after pics of my baby nephew. He will have more work on the palet in the summer but the lip looks amazing!
    ETA: I can't do it because it's not on a url. Anyone know how I can put them up on here?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Anyone at all??

nilesgirl - the easiest way to post pictures is in your avatar or profile pics because all you have to do is "browse" and choose from your own pictures on your computer (If they're the right size - pm me if you don't know how to do this). Otherwise, go to the Announcements thread in Off Topic Forums and there are tutorials there.
    Count your blessings!

nilesgirl: Just sent you a vb pager. You can post as attachments. It's just as easy as avatars and you don't have to change your avatar. Hope it helps.

+ Reply to Thread