+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2006 Avatar Changes

FORT Fogey

Halloween 2006 Avatar Changes

We did it in 2002, and we did it in 2003, and that was a blast so
    we did it in 2004, then we even did it in 2005!!!

Since nobody's done it yet and since I could use a few laughs, I'll start this year's thread here, in the "General Discussion" forum. I hope that's okay with John and everyone else, and I hope you're all up for this again!

Every year at Halloween lots of FORTers change their avatar to depict a celebrity who they resemble, and if anyone has trouble figuring out which celebrity that should be you can post your pic so that the rest of us make suggestions. I, for one, am still waiting for Leo to change his avvie to a delicious Erik Estrada picture!

Because of the 18 lb. of hair that I lug around on my head I could, with great optimism and a loooooong stretch of my imagination, change mine to "Janu" from Survivor - Palau. . . .

. . . ah, phooey -- who am I kidding?

A much more appropriate one for me would be Roseanne Roseannadanna!!

Since I can't stomach the idea of looking at my "twin" for the next couple of weeks, I'll just go ahead and change mine to my little sidekick, Powder, who donned a mask for the occasion, as she does each year:

Happy Halloween 2006, Everybody!!!

I'm trying to decide what exactly to wear. I'd like something scary, but also fashionable. And cute. Cute is always good.

I could be a green bat!

Or a flying kitten witchy...

I might go out with some friends...

Or just hide out waiting for the Great Pumpkin to appear!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Pom....you read my mind. I was just going to go looking for those threads. I absolutely love doing this. It is fun and I'll have to look for a new SJP one
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Well, I couldn't find one of Annie Lenox on the heavy side, and nobody else has hair short enough. However, my niece did last year, when she was five weeks old. So, she'll have to do. She may not be a celebrity to you, but she is to me!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Mine is Heidi Klum dressed up as a vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    We did it in 2002, and we did it in 2003, and that was a blast so
    we did it in 2004, then we even did it in 2005!!!

Since nobody's done it yet and since I could use a few laughs, I'll start this year's thread here, in the "General Discussion" forum. I hope that's okay with John and everyone else, and I hope you're all up for this again!

Every year at Halloween lots of FORTers change their avatar to depict a celebrity who they resemble, and if anyone has trouble figuring out which celebrity that should be you can post your pic so that the rest of us make suggestions. I, for one, am still waiting for Leo to change his avvie to a delicious Erik Estrada picture!

Because of the 18 lb. of hair that I lug around on my head I could, with great optimism and a loooooong stretch of my imagination, change mine to "Janu" from Survivor - Palau. . . .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/Pomeraniac/janu.jpg

. . . ah, phooey -- who am I kidding?

A much more appropriate one for me would be Roseanne Roseannadanna!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/Pomeraniac/roseanneroseannadanna.jpg.

Since I can't stomach the idea of looking at my "twin" for the next couple of weeks, I'll just go ahead and change mine to my little sidekick, Powder, who donned a mask for the occasion, as she does each year:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/Pomeraniac/avpo.jpg

Happy Halloween 2006, Everybody!!!

too funny Pom. I gotta find one fitting for me. Since my life is nuts right now and I'm just hanging on to a bit of sanity I should have no problem finding one. : )

thanks for the the music link too - love it!

Jami

The only celebrity I've ever been likened to with any regularity is Princess Diana, and since I just as soon never see another picture of the woman, I believe I'll stick with my furry little friend.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Well okay...beck in the late 80s early 90s when my hair was bigger and permed, people said I reminded them of the nut case from Fatal attraction. So, just for Pom....I have changed into my disguise.

I don't resemble Tom Cruise at all, I just get a kick out of this avatar.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I love it, Dinah!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast