+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Long Weekend!

Happy Long Weekend!

The Labor Day Long Weekend will soon be upon us. Unofficially marking the end of summer and the beginning of the school year and the fall season.

I wish all my Fort friends a very safe and enjoyable long weekend! I hope the weather is fine and your work is minimal. Have fun whether you go away or stay at home with your family, friends and of course, adorable loveable furry friends!

What are you doing?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I'm so happy I can hardly contain myself. I'm taking vacation time starting this Thursday, so I get a delightful 11 day extra long weekend. Mr. Rattus will be working this time so it's much needed time for myself. On the weekend proper, though, we will be going to the Ex. Woo hoo! Corndogs and ice-cream waffles and goat rotis and tossing rubber chickens into revolving pots and buying pointless junk. Love it.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Kicked out of the hive dzzyedge's Avatar
    Have fun everyone....drive safe!

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    I can't wait for the weekend. Saturday, I'm flying off to Vegas for 6 days. I'm so excited! I get back late Thursday/early Friday morning @ 1:30am and then go to work on Friday. Should make for a fun filled day. + =
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

I'm golfing Friday afternoon, going to a college football game Saturday and then to the zoo and a minor league baseball game on Sunday. Monday I plan on sleeping and watching tv.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Premium Member
    I'm working on Sunday, and then on Monday I will be celebrating my birthday.

I work the weekend, but Monday begins 16 days off for me, and I can't wait. Marleybone, if I miss ya Monday, Happy Birthday. Sounds like a good excuse to do no work and eat too much to me!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Aw, I want to have a long weekend too! Can y'all make me an honorary American for the weekend?

Have a fabulous Labor Day weekend, everyone! Modern life is so hectic and busy; we need to savour every given opportunity to relax with our loved ones.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Hopefully, my kids will come home for a cookout, or something. Other than that, no plans to go anywhere.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

i am soooooooooooooo ready for tomorrow I can barely control myself. Everyone be safe!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast