+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you collect?

What do you collect?

I thought it would be nice to know what people on this forum collect, and no I don't mean dustbunnies!

I collect shotglasses and refrigerator magnets from every touristy place that I've visited. These are very inexpensive and also bring me fond memories of where I've visited.

Also, I just started collecting porcelain dolls. These are expensive so I only have 6 of them (3 of them I bought, and the other 3 were gifts)

How about you?

JR.
    Hockey cards mainly, but I have a few football and baseball.
    I do the shot glass thing too.

I coolect various things basicly whatever is popular that day Right now I'm trying to coolect my money from the bank.
    Peace

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    I have a very large Backstreet Boys collection! I have an obsession.

lol_its_fun
    I collect T-shirts with university's logo, and I started the habbit when I first got into college...totally addicted to it and have spent a lot of money buying T-shirts. The next thing I want to collect is money....hope I will be able to do it as soon as possible.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I collect little toy figures, I got a bunch all over the top of my monitor and at work across my desk. plus I still got my BIG mason jar of belly button lint that I'm saving to have made into a sweater some day.

I collect AOL cd's. Oh wait, not on purpose.

I guess I don't really collect anything. My wife collects porcelain dolls - she's got about 15 of them, but some are in boxes from our last move, because I haven't built a display case in the den yet.

I just remembered. When I was working in an office, I used to collect those stress balls. I had about 20 of them, with different logos on them, and different shapes and sizes.

I collect stuffed frogs and frog figurines.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I collect Barbie dolls. Not the ones in the pink box, but the ones termed collectibles.

I have 40+ right now, but I've stopped buying because I am running out of room. My husband built me a beautiful cabinet with glass doors to put them in, and it's completely full. All of my barbies are still in the box.

Now I only buy the ones that are porcelain, or pretty ones with red hair.(they are a little more rare)

I also have several hallmark barbie ornaments. I stopped buying them though, because they were coming out with about 20 a year, and it isn't worth it to try and keep up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast