+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you collect?

Hmmm...I have a nice collection of stressballs, slinkies, kaleidoscopes and other desk toys.

I also seem to collect stray pets. I don't keep them all, at least not permanently, but I have a hard time turning away a stray. I'll find it a home instead, even if it takes a few days. Weeks. Ok, one took a month. OK, so I kept one.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I collect postcards, buttons, indian art, all kinds of figurines and anything else I come in contact with. I hate throwing things away so just accumulate all kinds of stuff.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    I collect pins, postcards, stamps, and trading cards. I also collect hardbound books.
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

Bunnies!!! Stuffed animals, figures, posters, anything. I just don't have a real one!

I also collect Postcards, Keychains, Audrey Hepburn movies (I get one every Valentine's day from Hubby), Dept 56 villages, Wizards (and other fantasy figures but a focus on wizards), Elfquest comics, Archie comics, State Quarters, Mercury Dimes, Anime stuff (when I can afford it), and Board games (I have two big cabinets full and I still have to stick some on top of them!). Umm... I guess I am a collector of collections. Drives my hubby crazy, but it makes me me so I don't think he minds. Oh, and Lions pins. And, I'm sure I have forgotten something... oh yeah, pretty rocks! Okay, I better quit, or I'll be writing this post forever!
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

FORT Fogey
    I collect Journals too, but I fill them up first - I've written 217 Journals so far, since I was nine... I number them by the way, because I am really anal.

Cameras. But I'm really sad today because my best one was stolen yesterday. I've carried that camera with me almost every day for the last year, all the photos on my website were taken with it.

Oh, ouch! Sorry to hear about your camera blindart. That's awful!

I collect movies. I also have an old doll collection that I gave up on years ago and button collection I haven't added to since I was a kid.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

I've always collected something from the childhood ones of rocks-stamps-coins to a shoe obsession in my teens. Now it's hearts, bears, tiny perfume bottles to scented soaps, hula girls, Barbie's, and fashion doll clothes patterns.

Wow, there there is a lot of different items being collected. I never collected anything while I was a kid.

I just started collecting movies (DVD's of course).

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I really don't collect anything...but I think shot glasses would be a good thing to start since they are so small....
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread