+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you collect?

I collect angels. Posters, postacards, figurines, you name it.

size 2?! wow, firegirl. my feet are size 10
    what is foolscape?
    *Megan*
    http://www.stephanieschultz.tk

Classic Horror Films

I enjoy collecting horror films. I especially enjoy the Universal Studios Classic Horror Series....The Mummy and sequels (Karloff), Frankenstein and Sequels, The Invisible Man, Wolfman, Dracula, etc.

Last edited by Jupiter; 03-02-2003 at 05:29 PM.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Originally posted by abstractedxXxx
    what is foolscape?
    Foolscape is blank lined paper which is normally used by students to copy down notes in school. The paper can be torn off the pad of paper quite easily.

Springkey, you can have foolscape paper from my school if you want. I have a couple of pads at home; I can ship one to you. Lol~ I don't normally use my school's foolscape paper though, because it's... I don't know. Haha. I use the foolscape you can buy in stores.

Hm, I'm sure you guys over in the US have foolscape. Maybe you just call it a different name.

Glass. And elephants.

Antique glass. Stuffed, carved, molded, origami elephants, only with their trunks up. That's for good luck, which I need for the glass collection since I live on several major fault lines in the land where shift happens.
    One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries. -- A.A. Milne

Welcome, Blondie!

Seems like a glass collection on a fault line isn't the best thing to have

Better keep buying 'em with the trunks up.

Welcome, Blondie! I didn't know the trunks had to be up for good luck. I know I'd got some with their trunks pointing down. Is that why there's always a country music soundtrack playing behind me wherever I go?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

MenInUniform
    When I go on vacation I always have to get a t-shirt, a keychain with the state name on it or perferably one with my name and the state name on it. I use to collect those collectible spoons too. Last year was the 1st time in a very long time I went on a vacation somewhere and I forget to look for the spoons. Oh well, maybe next time.

dar

Originally posted by Paulie
    Welcome, Blondie! I didn't know the trunks had to be up for good luck. I know I'd got some with their trunks pointing down. Is that why there's always a country music soundtrack playing behind me wherever I go?
    My Aunt collected elephants and that is what she told me, trunk up and when displayed facing away from a door or window so the luck doesn't leave. That is what she was told when she bought some very ornate elephants from India years and years ago.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Wow. My house is probably going to be struck my lightning. I'm breaking just about every rule right now.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread