+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you collect?

Wayner you haven't heard of Beyblades? Well, Let me just say the WERE taking Poke`mon to their grave. But now they are coming out with there new games, Beyblade is really dieing.
    Peace

Originally posted by broken_pryncess
    i collect postcards. i have a ton of them! from every place i've visited, and from places friends and family have visited or live. and, i have a few that i purchased at an antique shop that were mailed in the early 1900's.
    Me too!

Where I'm from, we have free postcard stands, that act like some sort of advertising media. I used to go crazy and snap up all the new postcards. they are all very good really.

i collect perfume too . miniature versions, of course, not that rich to own the regular sized ones.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

i collect butterflies, faeries and butterfly faeries.

here are two that i want now to add to my collection:

[IMG]images/stor/jewel.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]images/stor/virgo faery.jpg[/IMG]

i won't be getting the first one though b/c she is a limited edition and costs $750 bucks. the second is awesome though and goes for about $85.

here is my favorite in my collection. her name is velvet. she's much prettier in person.

[IMG]images/stor/velvet.jpg[/IMG]

i used to also collect tiggers and teddy bears. though i've stopped collecting them, my collection is still significant.

Sher, those are beautiful!
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Yeah Sher, they really are beautiful & quite enchanting!

Scented candles are so pretty. I tried to collect them last time, but I gave up altogether after buying 5 or 6 candles. I've got 3 elephant figurines from Thailand in my room, a few ornaments here and there, but I really don't collect anything in particular.

eh....u guys know what's foolscape paper?
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

Sleeping with George W
    I collect tarot cards, both for use and as art. I have them from all over the world, including decks from Japan, Italy and France.

FORT Fogey
    I forgot that I have a great collection of Christmas ornaments.. they are all some sort of antique toy or a reproduction of a toy or candy. I love decorating for christmas.. I also have the Dickens Village that I get pieces of each year.. so I guess that counts.

Sher, have you searched out that fairy piece on E-bay or somewhere? What is the name? Maker? I will be on the look out!

lately I've been collecting dust. I have a bunch of it right here on my computer desk
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread