+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you collect?

I collect wine goblets, usually in pairs. Most of them are displayed on my piano and it kind of looks like the scene in "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" where Indi has to choose the holy grail ("choose wisely...").

Also collect refrigerator magnets when on vacation.

I collect Beanie Babies and Lime magazines.

I don't know what's with me and Lime. I can't ever miss one issue, and I freak if I discover that oe of my magazines is bent or torn. Hehe.

As for Beanies, they're the cutest little things in the world .

My CD collection keeps growing as well, so I guess you could say I collect CDs too.

I really don't have anything I'm SERIOUSLY into anymore but casually collect Duran Duran music/merchandise, art prints by Michael Parkes, sun/moon pictures and candle holders, and iron candle holders.

FORT Fogey
    not a big collector of anything in paticular,, but I guess if I had to pick something it would be interesting purses.. cool ones or really nice ones.. I have some great purses.

I would love to say I collect hole in ones but then I haven't even started that one yet.. but I am definately up for having a collection like that!

I collect old wooden tube radios from the 30's and 40's. I may be starting to collect bobble head dolls or Nodders. I got an Atlanta braves one and just got a Jack in the box one and a Mr. Peabody and his boy Sherman from Ebay.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

i collect postcards. i have a ton of them! from every place i've visited, and from places friends and family have visited or live. and, i have a few that i purchased at an antique shop that were mailed in the early 1900's.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I should've stayed in bed brenda's Avatar
    Broken hearts and noses.

Lilliput Lane houses...I've been collecting those very slowly since 1987, I have about 19 of them.

I also collect old tea cups (just have 6) and I inherieted my grandmother's red rose tea figures, so I have a ton of those, plus the ones I get myself.

I also collect bills, dirty clothes, buttons ripped off of things, dirty dishes, pets, and half done paperwork. But those collections aren't that fun.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Brenda - good1 LOL

I collect interesting looking rocks (small ones) when I travel somewhere new.
    The thing is I have about 25 of them and I don't remember where I got most of them....... I better start collecting something else.
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

I have about 40 frogs. Not the kind that Dagwood collects though. Glass flower frogs. The kind that grandma's used in vases to arrange flowers. They are fun and sometimes hard to find. I also have some unicorns figures.

+ Reply to Thread