+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you collect?

FORT Newbie
    Chopsticks. Not nice ones, but the crappy wooden ones from takeout places...

Collecting is my life!

Music (CD's, record albums, 45's, cassettes, 8-tracks), costume jewellry (I make it too), coins, Boston Bruins memorabilia, Trivial Pursuit editions, fridge magnets, miniature liquor bottles, hockey cards, stamps, keys & keychains, jigsaw puzzles, Star Wars memorabilia, empty beer bottles & cans, nail polish (154 bottles and I don't even wear the stuff), one-liner jokes (maybe I'll publish someday), wedding matchbooks, baby cigars, Twin Peaks memorabilia, Stephen King books, cocktail stir-sticks, beer coasters, National Lampoon magazines, National Geographic magazines, pins, recipes, books & T-shirts & news clippings on the Rolling Stones, desk toys, accessories (shoes, boots, belts, scarves, hats & purses), Doonesbury comic strips, and birthdays (I have a calendar that I write them on - I have approximately 15 for every day of the year).

And yes, I am disturbed.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    Game Systems. I have most of the ones that have been made. Some of my old are Pong, Atari, the original Nintendo, and Intellivision with the corresponding games.
    I have to agree with Paulie, SG!!

All the good ones are taken, eh Paulie!

I collect dust. I've got a fine layer of black soot from a forest fire near my house last summer. The wind blows and I can collect this stuff by the bucketload!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I, too, collect everything. Flamingos (lots of fun - I have all kinds of flamingos, the art deco are my faves); snowglobes, shot glasses, miniature everything (my grandma started the collection at least 60 years ago and I have shelves and shelves of minis all over the house; I have a nice collection of dirty dishes and my dust bunny ranch is really getting out of control. I'm going to have to put some of those little fellas to rest. Someday.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pismofilmdude
    Chopsticks. Not nice ones, but the crappy wooden ones from takeout places...
    Whoa! For a minute there I thought you collected me.
    I support the right to arm bears.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Whoa! For a minute there I thought you collected me.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abrslr
    I collect homie action figures...

http://www.homies.tv/home.htm
    homies are cute
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Collecting is my life!

Music (CD's, record albums, 45's, cassettes, 8-tracks), costume jewellry (I make it too), coins, Boston Bruins memorabilia, Trivial Pursuit editions, fridge magnets, miniature liquor bottles, hockey cards, stamps, keys & keychains, jigsaw puzzles, Star Wars memorabilia, empty beer bottles & cans, nail polish (154 bottles and I don't even wear the stuff), one-liner jokes (maybe I'll publish someday), wedding matchbooks, baby cigars, Twin Peaks memorabilia, Stephen King books, cocktail stir-sticks, beer coasters, National Lampoon magazines, National Geographic magazines, pins, recipes, books & T-shirts & news clippings on the Rolling Stones, desk toys, accessories (shoes, boots, belts, scarves, hats & purses), Doonesbury comic strips, and birthdays (I have a calendar that I write them on - I have approximately 15 for every day of the year).

And yes, I am disturbed.
    Hey - where's the partridge family stuff?

Isn't that a Partridge for your avatar?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    I have to agree with Paulie, SG!!

All the good ones are taken, eh Paulie!

I collect dust. I've got a fine layer of black soot from a forest fire near my house last summer. The wind blows and I can collect this stuff by the bucketload!
    You can play with us anytime, mrdobolina.

Your collection of dust cracked me up.

JD- You would get along good with my sister. She's a big flamingo collector too.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Russian military hats. Strange . . . I know . . .
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

+ Reply to Thread