+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you collect?

dreamingblond, I have less than 100 teapots. I don't have enough willpower to stick with one thing. Plus, they can get expensive. That's one reason I started on cups and saucers. I ike the really dainty ones, to display in my guest room. I bought one at Douglas Lodge at Lake Itasca last year. It is supposed to be the ones they used years ago. I mean a copy of one. I'd love to see all your teapots.

I collect old wooden tube radios from the 30's and 40's, bobblehead dolls, and hawaiian shirts. I used to collect animation cells back in the 80's till it got popular and the prices went way up.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I'm trying to get away from so much "collecting" anymore. So, refrigerator magnets for each state I visit, and a rock from each state are about it now.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I have an enormous coin collection, some old paper money too....plus I collect unicorn figurines.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I collect Harley-Davidson t-shirts from different dealerships around the country/world. Whenever I go to a new city I try to visit the local H-D dealer and pick up a shirt. People in my family have also started to pick them up for me when they're somewhere. My BIL was over in the Iraq and the surrounding area during the early part of the war brought me a Harley shirt from Bahrain.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

I collect keychains. Since I was maybe 8 years old, I have this round box full of them. I also collect hockey things, except that I don't own a team's jersey...yet.

Sher's collection of butterfly faeries back on page two is just wonderful!

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I'm currently into collecting receipts, to see what I've spent. I've the art mood, don't blame me for such a collection. Movie tickets, magazines, pictures of celebrities, posters, plastic bags.

I collect shot-glasses from the places I have visited.

FORT Fogey
    I collect dust.

Drain my brain.
    I collect homie action figures...

http://www.homies.tv/home.htm
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

+ Reply to Thread